Ginger or Mary Ann?

SandraC

Longs for the feeling of sandy salt water in her k
FOR THE LADIES:

Which one are you? Ginger or Mary Ann?

FOR THE MEN:

Which one would you date? Ginger or Mary Ann?

I think I'm Mary Ann since I don't wear heels:D

I'd put me in the Ginger category, but not nearly as sexy. I'm more like Mrs. Howell these days. S

I'm more like Mary Ann, the plain Jane type but have a tad piece of Ginger, I have my own style of being sexy but classy:D

Mary Ann, Mary Ann, Mary Ann. (I can just hear the professor saying that!!:p )

No question...Ginger Rogers! ;) Wait. You meant "Gilligan's Island"? Then the answer is Mary Ann. :D

Personally, Mrs. Howell is my type. . . old and rich. .

;)

:teeth:

I'm Mary Ann with Ginger-like tendencies.;) Or is it I'm Ginger with Mary Ann-like tendencies.:confused: Maybe I'm both with Gilligan-like tendencies but within a feminine shell.;)

I've always thought of myself as a Maryanne type - I thought of her as sweet and innocent, girl next door etc. We've actually been watching Gilligan's Island a lot lately with our kids and DH commented on how he'd never realized that SHE was the hottie. Folks, it wasn't because she was innocent. It was because she wears very short shorts and shirts that show her tummy. If you watch it - she wears less clothes than Ginger.

Mary Ann seems like she would be easier to get a date with..

Depends on the date...

If it's a wholesome date, then Mary Ann. :)

If it's a naughty one, then Ginger for sure! :teeth:

I'd definitely choose Mary Ann. Too much drama with Ginger...LOL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter