• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Giordano's delivery to Hard Rock?

jenhelgren

DIS Veteran
Has anyone had Giordano's deliver to HRH recently? We will be staying in a few weeks and I was hoping to get my Giordano's fix. I have never had issues with delivery at Disney resorts and it was right on time but we have never ordered from the UO location. I would love to hear any recent experience on meeting the delivery driver in the lobby and delivery reliability. I def don't want to be waiting for hours for dinner!

If nobody replies before then, I'm pretty sure we'll be ordering Giordano's (and probably Uno as well) next week while we're staying at the Royal Pacific.

If nobody replies before then, I'm pretty sure we'll be ordering Giordano's (and probably Uno as well) next week while we're staying at the Royal Pacific.
That would be great if you could report back after your trip. We will most likely have a car and could go grab it ourselves but it would be really convenient to order as we are leaving the park for the night and have pizza waiting for us in the lobby :)

Just finished Giordano's that we had delivered. Ordered, and about 45-50 minutes later, the delivery driver called from the lobby, where we met him. It was about 15-20 minutes ahead of the promised time, so I wouldn't try timing your arrival with your pizza's arrival. (You probably could get away with ordering it as you leave the park.)

Just finished Giordano's that we had delivered. Ordered, and about 45-50 minutes later, the delivery driver called from the lobby, where we met him. It was about 15-20 minutes ahead of the promised time, so I wouldn't try timing your arrival with your pizza's arrival. (You probably could get away with ordering it as you leave the park.)
Thank you so much for remembering to post-did you happen to order deep dish?-I know they always say its takes 45 just to bake so I was hoping to order early but I will not be complaining if I get my pizza early!!

Enjoy the rest of your trip 8-)

Thank you so much for remembering to post-did you happen to order deep dish?-I know they always say its takes 45 just to bake so I was hoping to order early but I will not be complaining if I get my pizza early!!

We ordered the 6” individual deep dish pizzas; I suspect they bake a smidge faster. Normally, we get the biggest pizzas for leftovers, but without microwaves in the rooms, that’s not an option here. And the 6” size allows everyone to get the toppings they want.

And it was tons better than the crappy New York style “pizza” my son got at the airport earlier in the day.

Normally, we get the biggest pizzas for leftovers, but without microwaves in the rooms, that’s not an option here.
That's exactly what we do-I am actually considering grabbing a $35 microwave from Walmart since we are driving :rotfl2:

It will be cheaper than renting one and probably pay for itself being able to manage breakfast in the room and heat up leftovers.

Hi, we just got back from the area, and while we didn't have pizza delivered, we did eat in at Giordano's on Sand Lake, before checking into Portofino asked the cashier. We called ahead for a deep dish order to start. From time of call, to getting pizza on the table, about 35 mins. We tried to estimate as close as possible to arrival, and only waited about 10 mins in the restaurant. We ate cold pizza for supper that night. Considered getting a cheap microwave too, but not this trip. Pizza was SO good. Enjoy!

Hi, we just got back from the area, and while we didn't have pizza delivered, we did eat in at Giordano's on Sand Lake, before checking into Portofino asked the cashier. We called ahead for a deep dish order to start. From time of call, to getting pizza on the table, about 35 mins. We tried to estimate as close as possible to arrival, and only waited about 10 mins in the restaurant. We ate cold pizza for supper that night. Considered getting a cheap microwave too, but not this trip. Pizza was SO good. Enjoy!

I believe you can rent microwave at the front desk for $15. I could be wrong though

I believe you can rent microwave at the front desk for $15. I could be wrong though
This is our first stay at HRH but what I read was $15 a day of your stay plus tax which came out to around $18/day or $54 for our 3 nights. Our local Walmart has small microwaves for $35, so it seems like an easy decision if I have room to fit a microwave in with the luggage, lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter