"Gird your loins boys and girls, daddy's back and he's in a mood."

Tonyz

How do ya do? Pretty good, sure as you're born!
Thank you, Pete, for making me vocally howl with laughter in my office!

10 minutes in and it's already a classic episode. The rest of the gang are all great, love 'em all... but there ain't no one like Pete! Welcome back!

I was so happy that Pete came to Craig's defense, not that I think there is anything to defend because he's done absolutely nothing wrong. I don't understand the hate some people spew, but yet continue to watch these people and their videos. How much free time do you have that you're going to watch content from people you don't like? During the pandemic especially you really see the worst and best of humanity, but unfortunately the worst tends to be the loudest.

Thank you, Pete, for making me vocally howl with laughter in my office!

10 minutes in and it's already a classic episode. The rest of the gang are all great, love 'em all... but there ain't no one like Pete! Welcome back!

Tony, I can't find the disunplugged podcast? It usually runs free on Tuesdays, but it did not show up when I hit "disunplugged". Do you know what's going on?

I just finished watching it, and it was a great one. We need the honesty and the humor! The DIS crew is fantastic, and they don’t deserve to be attacked - kudos to Pete for defending them. Craig is one of my favorites and I am in awe of his production skills. The CMs are also a good group of people who I have gone out of my way to thank as much as possible when I am there (especially when they have to communicate something guests may not like). It’s hard to stay positive when people have lost jobs (including me) and people have lost family members to Covid (including me) but we owe it to each other to do our best. I just try to remember that I don’t know what other people may be going through, so I treat them with grace and gratitude. Thank you DIS crew for being a light in these dark times!

I saw this before watching the episode on YT and STILL cackled!

The DIS crew is fantastic, and they don’t deserve to be attacked - kudos to Pete for defending them. Craig is one of my favorites and I am in awe of his production
I so agree.

It makes me sad that people take pot shots at the team when they are really doing an awesome job. I don't even want to say that we get the podcast for free because the quality that we are getting is worthy of being televised.

A solid episode for sure.

Regarding DCL's lack of communication, I think perhaps they are waiting to see what the other cruise lines' implement before spending monies on protocols/procedures that have a high probability of changing. DCL does not have the fleet/experience that other lines have (like the big 3).

In a competitive business environment, sometimes you let your competition "take the arrows" first, before allocating your own funds which might actually offer a better solution. That's certainly an option I would be floating in the board room.

I just finished watching it, and it was a great one. We need the honesty and the humor! The DIS crew is fantastic, and they don’t deserve to be attacked - kudos to Pete for defending them. Craig is one of my favorites and I am in awe of his production skills. The CMs are also a good group of people who I have gone out of my way to thank as much as possible when I am there (especially when they have to communicate something guests may not like). It’s hard to stay positive when people have lost jobs (including me) and people have lost family members to Covid (including me) but we owe it to each other to do our best. I just try to remember that I don’t know what other people may be going through, so I treat them with grace and gratitude. Thank you DIS crew for being a light in these dark times!
@fla4fun I am so sorry for your losses - both people in your family, and your job. I hope things start getting better for you (and all of us!) soon. So much loss. :( I have definitely accelerated my efforts to be as understanding, supportive, showing my appreciation, and uplifting as I can, and more proactively reaching out to others, since this all started. If that's "all" I can do right now, I'm going to give it all I've got! And that goes for everyone - The Team, and anybody/everybody I come across, like my fellow posters here. Haven't gotten out much in the last year, so most of my encounters are on the interwebs somewhere. :) And I know for a fact I sure wish I had bosses who defended me anywhere NEAR as passionately as Pete did Craig (and well-deserved, for SURE!) or even at all.

Last edited:
Loyalty in the workplace is hard to come by anymore. While I previously thought Pete made a good "boss," my opinion of his leadership abilities rose exponentially in this last podcast.

Some people may have ignored the trolls creating (edited for spelling) conspiracy out of thin air, but my opinion is that if not refuted right off, it can grow to eventually become a truth. That Pete cut that little red wagon train off at the knees by defending his employee and friend Greg with passion and righteous anger, made me want to climb out of retirement, take courses to become a Travel Agent for the sole reason of working for the guy.

As for Greg and the crew? I've enjoyed their interactions for years and I try to watch them every week whether we're going to Disney that year or not.

By the way--Glad to hear Pete's dulcet tones coming across the interwebz in the Dis Unplugged segments once again. To Pete: glad to see you got your batteries charged up again!

Last edited:
Wait, people listening to a podcast are attacking Craig's character? Like what's the point?

Keep up the great work and keep your head up. No matter where they come from personal attacks hurt and I'm sorry.

Echoing a lot of other posters, it's great to see Pete coming to his defense, I'm sure that meant a lot. It's just a shame he had to.

I join all the previous posters in thanking Pete for defending Craig, and all the dis members, as well as the cast members. I never understood how some people think they have the right to yell at and be mean to cast members? I am so happy that the cast members that are working are able to be back at their jobs!
I had to laugh when Pete said he sometimes wished he could wrap his 93 year old mother in bubble wrap to protect her :) I also have a 93 y/o mother who I wish I could do the same to protect her. I think his mother will love being at Portofino Bay Resort with just the ambience alone. Also the boat ride to the parks is beautiful and relaxing. I bet she will like the shows, especially the Horror Show. But she should sit in the back, as the team members ususally pick an older woman in the front row, at least in my experience.
Just want to say, again, that I am so happy to see Pete back:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter