*Girls DL Trip* OLD THREAD

I could go for ice cream right now. Covered in fudge. Yummmmmm.

We should do a ice cream social on the next trip. We can all meet up at Gibson and sit around the elephant...although we wouldn't be able to see each other. :confused3

Heck, I think I'll do a ice cream social by myself. ;)

The boys & I went to Baskin & Robbins last night!
I had a scoop of peanut butter cup & cookies & cream....I died later....but it was soooo yummy!!!!!

eh?
did someone say IscccccccccccccccccrrrrrrrrreeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaM

I hear ya on that!

I'm doing horribly, but hey whatcha gonna do?

How are you?

Oh no! That is not good.
I could send you some ice cream would that make ya feel better?
Or I could go kick the insurance peoples butts.

eh I am ok. Jeans & sunburns are not really friends....

We should do a ice cream social on the next trip. We can all meet up at Gibson and sit around the elephant...although we wouldn't be able to see each other. :confused3

Shoot, I'll join you! Unless you don't want anyone to interrupt time with you and the elephant!

Oh no! That is not good.
I could send you some ice cream would that make ya feel better?
Or I could go kick the insurance peoples butts.

Do both! I'll eat my ice cream while I watch you kick boo-tay!

Sorry about the sunburn, those are never fun. :scared:

Shoot, I'll join you! Unless you don't want anyone to interrupt time with you and the elephant!

Yeah, Courtney and me are gonna be eating ice cream!

They're building one in Oxnard! Is it like a Whole Foods?

:rotfl:

Seriously.

Not really. Hard to explain more like a warehouse kind of setup but not a Costco...no frills, displays just shelves of food in boxes and the prices are a bit lower than like a Pavillions. They also have limited brands and products. Hope that helps at all? :confused3

Ok, we need 17-18 pages a day to get to 250 in two weeks. GO!

:rotfl:

Maybe we could just post pictures of what we want to say. Much easier to read that way.

There's no way I'll be able to keep up if you chat that much!!

Yeah, Courtney and me are gonna be eating ice cream!

Heck yes. With the giant elephant!

She was probably out being gangsta.

Yeah, I bet you she was.

Not really. Hard to explain more like a warehouse kind of setup but not a Costco...no frills, displays just shelves of food in boxes and the prices are a bit lower than like a Pavillions. They also have limited brands and products. Hope that helps at all? :confused3

Hm. That makes sense. I'll have to wait till it's done being built!

They're building one in Oxnard! Is it like a Whole Foods?
No. Like Vicki said it's just really bare bones. They only carry certain brands and they are supposed to keep costs down by cutting out certain frills that higher end grocery stores have. You have to bag your own groceries!
I don't shop there because I refuse to do that. If I have to spend a fortune in the store, someone better at least bag for me.

OMG, ice cream doesn't sound good right now at all. But that's only because I just gorged myself on left over junk from the weekend. Now I feel ill. :rolleyes:

I do love the idea of an ice cream meet. I've never eaten at the Gibson Girl ice cream parlor.

Ouch!

There's no way I'll be able to keep up if you chat that much!!
:rotfl: :hug:

I had Cold Stone's the other day. Birthday Cake Remix...it's my favorite! :thumbsup2
OMG, for Mother's Day Ruben bought a six pack of their ice cream cupcakes, and one of them was the Birthday Cake ice cream with red velvet cake. SOOOOOO good!! :worship:

Ok, whats the new one? I just might wait a little longer.....

I am also in the market for an iPhone. Heard there was going to be a new one coming out but still not sure I am going to wait. Do you think they will be in high demand? :confused3 I am not standing in long lines for it.:) But it looks like it will be June when I get one anyway so we shall see

Well I haven't been on the DIS for about a day and a half and came back to a new thread. Not surprised or anything! :laughing:
So did I miss anything important the last few days? Should I go back and read the last dozen pages of the last thread?

Becci

Oh you guys are killing me with this ice cream talk. YUM! My diet is officially out the window. If I EVER start feeling myself again I hope to get back to working out again. I was hoping that as soon as the girls are out of school and I am not having to run around and take them to school (and as long as I am feeling up to it) I can try to get my butt in gear and start working out again. I seriously need to get my eating in check too! It has gotten SO bad! All this ice cream talk isn't helping LOL ;)

And hey you Losties out there can you believe that Wed is the finale already? I am anxious to see it yet SO not ready for it to be over for the year. It seems like it JUST started. Soon there won't be ANY shows again. Idol is almost over as is DWTS and survivor. Within a week or two there won't be any shows at all. I suppose that is a good thing since it is almost summer but still I miss all the shows.

Anyway I better get and make dinner as we have to go to swim pretty quick.

So did I miss anything important the last few days? Should I go back and read the last dozen pages of the last thread?

Becci
Nah. Wait, did you see the tee designs that Theresa posted? Those were the most important developments as of late.
If you saw those, then you are good. :thumbsup2

Good grief! I step away from the computer for a couple hours and you ladies are already on page 4 of a shiny new thread! I'm about to give up here!!

Ice Cream?? Did someone say my two favorite words????

Beth, you've got to be kidding about never having eaten at Gibson Girl. How on earth do you walk by that place trip after trip and not get sucked in by the smell? Good gracious, and you call yourself a Disneyland fan. :sad2: ;)

BTW, I love your siggie, and love Chuck Swindoll. Wise man, and I need to read those words every single day this summer. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter