Girl's Thread: The Comeback

Yay return of the girls thread! And if we are all bringing Tony dates I guess I have to bring mine too. I know he wasn't nominated or anything but he was there and amazing!!!

matthew-morrison.jpg

i don't think many of you know me so hi i'm joey and i am a girl (if you were confused)

Hey Everyone!! I thought I would join u guys to make the boring summer days go by. :)

Anyways thought I would add my guy.....

400_americanidol_8_alambert_090227_fox_chriscuffaro.jpg

Adam Lambert!!!!!:lovestruc

Well, since we're posting pictures of our dates...

JensenAckles57.jpg

Jensen Ackles is pretty much my numero uno. Like...I want to find a man like him so bad. Not just physically, but the way he acts and his personality is fantastic. (No, he isn't a broadway actor...but he sings on occasion.)

Well, since we're posting pictures of our dates...

JensenAckles57.jpg

Jensen Ackles is pretty much my numero uno. Like...I want to find a man like him so bad. Not just physically, but the way he acts and his personality is fantastic. (No, he isn't a broadway actor...but he sings on occasion.)
like button... he's cute!!!

lol this is exactly what a girl thread would be! posting pics of cute boys!

Oh hey new Girl's Thread. :-)
And since we're all posting pictures of guys, have a Matt Smith GIF:
drwho5.gif

And a Zack Merrick one too:
zacknom.gif

Okay done. xD

I'm not a girl, and as a moderator I see no problem with the guy/girl threads as long as things don't get rude, inappropriate, etc.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter