girls trip

angelmom

Mouseketeer<br><font color=green>Those brads were
A friend and I are flying from MN to Las Vegas to visit another friend. We were thinking of driving to DL, spending two nights but just one day at DL. I love disney and have been to WDW many times and DL once. One friend wants more of a party type girls trip. would DTD be fun to go after the park for the day for a couple of drinks? any good music? other ideas? We will spend a few days in las Vegas also.

Just did a girls trip. Fun to do other stuff that what my family of all boys usually wants to!
I also found that you can buy a lovely glass of Reisling at Flo's and the wine country trattoria has lots of vino to choose from. And the mad hatters T party is a lot of fun!

I don't know the answer about hanging out in DTD but I think a day at Disney would be a great alternative to offset a couple of Vegas days. Particularly for the friend that lives in Vegas. Depending on the hours you may be totally bushed at the end of the day.

We did a girls trip last February. Four of us for three days. DTD is great in the evenings if you want a party atmosphere. We also managed to find margaritas for lunch in DCA. :-)

Yeah, DTD is a great place to get drinks after going to DL. Depending on what kind of atmosphere you want...There's House of Blues - you can check the website to see what band might be performing the night you will be there. There are other places to grab drinks at DTD - Tortilla Jo's (outside patio), Uva bar, Jazz Kitchen (live Jazz music in the side room). Near the pool at the Disneyland Hotel, Trader Sam's Enchanted Tiki Bar a more intimate, chill place to get drinks with live Hawaiian style music.

Like a PP said, inside CA, there is an upstairs patio at the Wine Country Trattoria where you can lounge and the Mad Tea Party that has more lively music. Although they have a couple of bars at the Mad Tea Party, I think mostly teens/early 20's hang around there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter