Give Kids the World and EMH

Abberdu

*Believing in faith, trust and pixie dust since 19
Hi everyone,
My family and I are about to embark on a week-long Make A Wish trip for my little sister, Molly. We are so excited for this trip, and although we have been to Disney numerous times we know this time will be extra magical :)
Now for the stumper: we are staying at Give Kids the World, and we are wondering if we would be able to take advantage of the parks' extra magic hours. I know EMH are only supposed to be for resort guests, but what about Wish kids? GKTW and Disney keep redirecting us back to the other one for answers, resulting in a lot of frustration and confusion.
Any insight would be appreciated!

Hi and :welcome: to both DisBoards and disABILITIES!

If you click on where it says "disABILTIES" at the top of this page it will take you to the Index. One of the top items is the "disABILTIES FAQ" which will gives lots of useful information. In Post #3 scroll down until you get to the "Make a Wish and other Wish trips" entry. This will lead to a lot of detail.

Or, if you want an easier route, click on the link in my signature.

As a CM I think that the official policy is Disney Resort Guests only, but also I think that the CMs really go out of their way for MAW/GKTW Guests and you should not have any problems with evening EMH.

Morning EMH is an entirely different sitauation, as then you have to be able to get through the gate.

Hello! Welcome!!

Hopefully you found us on the wish trippers thread.

It is a wonderful trip!!

You don't get emh with the button, so I would avoid those park crowds. You will bypass many lines and eat breakfast at gktw, so you miss am anyway. Plus there are lots of activities in the early am (character meet and greets) and in the evening, too.

Since you have been to DW and sounds like you will go back, I would focus on the wish lounges and other wish trip only things you will discover when u get there!!

Enjoy your magical trip!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter