So, I would create an account in Handbid to buy a raffle ticket? Is that correct?

We just need 42 more tickets to get the raffle to 1,000 before the 12-Hour Marathon starts at 10am, Eastern! Wouldn't that be an awesome way to kick off the show?! Show your support if you can and have a chance at a 4-Night Disney Cruise Line Vacation!! All proceeds benefit
Give Kids The World!

It said blackout dates apply. I assume that means no summer or holiday cruises? Those are the only times we can cruise.

Not exactly legal in most states, unless there is a way to enter for free too. But I won't tell, since it is for a good cause.

Not exactly legal in most states, unless there is a way to enter for free too. But I won't tell, since it is for a good cause.
A raffle run by a non-profit is legal in Florida (& in most states). However, not sure of the specifics here as it looks like another company may be running it not the actual 501(c)(3). You are correct that sweepstakes cannot require a paid entry method and must have an alternate means of entry that is not paid.

A raffle run by a non-profit is legal in Florida (& in most states). However, not sure of the specifics here as it looks like another company may be running it not the actual 501(c)(3). You are correct that sweepstakes cannot require a paid entry method and must have an alternate means of entry that is not paid.

having watched the full 12 hours of the marathon show, my understanding is that Give Kids The World were running the auction, as Pete said this numerous times during the show. Theresa said at one point, when they were having issues with Handbid that she was so happy not to be running the auction this year. Also, Steven Ames from Give Kids The World was the one uploading items to the auction.

So therefore the cruise was donated by Dreams Unlimited Travel to Give Kids The World, just the same as any other item in the auction.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter