Give Kids the World event in Pittsburgh July 30th

safetymom

dis veteran
A special “Royal Tea” will be held on Saturday evening at 6:30pm, prior to the 8pm performance of R&H's Cinderella. This event will benefit Give Kids the World (www.givekidstheworld.com), a non-profit organization that fulfills the wishes of children with life-threatening illnesses by providing them memorable, joyful, cost-free visits to Central Florida attractions, including the magic of Give Kids the World Village. The donation is being made through the Power of 10 initiative and the DIS-unplugged pod cast. The Royal Tea, hosted by the Queen and Cinderella, will feature hot and cold beverages and delicious pastries from Moio’s Italian Pastry Shop (www.moios.com) in Monroeville, PA. Admission will be a $10 donation to Give Kids the World and reservations are requested. To make reservations, or for more information, call 412-397-5409 or email: lefebvre@rmu.edu.

Time: ‎6:30PM Saturday, July 30th

Darn it! I'm going to be out of town on July 30th. It's a great idea and it looks like a lot of fun.

Thanks for posting this! I'm directing the show and would love to meet some Pittsburgh DISers at this event! If you want to reserve a space you could also PM me!

Saturday night is the "official" fund raiser but we'll also be collecting money during the other nights of performances (Thurs-Sun) that weekend. I'm thinking about putting a basket together for a raffle as well. Any ideas on what I should include? Luckily "my" Cinderella is also a hair stylist so the big prize will be having your hair cut by Cindy herself!

Is there a link for the Cinderella performance? I would like to read about what this is going to be. Thanks!

We're going to try to make it. DD5 has a birthday party and a t-ball picnic that same day. We'll have a better idea if we can make it in a few days. :thumbsup2

Seems like a few of us will be out of town. Maybe we can do another one? I SO would have come to this but I'm going to be in Ohio that weekend!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter