Give me some AP rates?

AllisonG

<font color=CC66CC>Good thing the TF is multi-ling
I've never needed an AP rate until now. Can someone please tell me of their AP rate discount luck? What the normal rate was in comparisson to the AP rate. I'm kind of slow in math, please have patience! Thanks so much!

I know someone has to be able to help me. PLease? Anyone?
Thank you

Hello Allison, from still snow covered :( upstate New York...
I have used annual pass rates for the past two family trips to the world, and saved nicely on the hotels...We paid $74 and $79 per nite for POR in November 2001 and 2002 respectively. I purchased an AP and used it for both trips, just went a week earlier the second year. Though I was told that you need to present your AP or voucher at checkin, I was never asked to do so. I imagine you can get a florida resident AP at a reduced rate. Hope this helps....BTW, you will love the food and wine festival...it was great last year. I am hoping to be there again this year, planning a surprise trip for some special children! Take care, MaryAunt

AllisonG, a lot of people have gotten AP rates. They are a first come first serve basis. Disney only alots a certian number of rooms for the AP rates. The current AP rates ended yesterday. As of this email there have been no new ones announced. Keep checking the boards for the latest updates.

If you do not have a room booked yet, I would book your room with the cheapest discount code you can find, so atleast you will have a room. Then if/when the new AP rates come out you can get the further discount.

Have a great trip.

Scott

I usually go in off seasons, and there has always been an AP rate out when I have traveled. They usually run around 40% off rack. I have paid $84+tax for moderate, $239+tax for 1bd BWV, $159 w/tax for FWC, $119+tax WL.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter