Giving a "Disney Moment" to a Disney Store Cast Member

ZenMondo

Earning My Ears
So a couple weeks ago, I got to turn the tables somewhat and give a Disney Store cast member a "Disney Moment".

This story takes place on the release day for Frozen on blu-ray and dvd. My girlfriend had placed a pre-order on my behalf weeks and weeks beforehand, but we had to go to the mall and pick it up.

One of the "perks" of pre-ordering it was a pretty decent coupon -- so I decided to pick something else up. I went to pay with a card, and when you do so at the Disney Store, they ask to see your ID.

I presented my Autopia Driver's License -- a souvenir one can obtain at Disneyland at the attraction where you drive miniature cars around a miniature freeway. When presented she at first looked confused, then laughed uproariously, and then had to show all the other cashiers what I had just presented.

I kept the joke going, protesting sincerely, "Are you telling me, this is NOT a valid ID? I would think if anywhere would take an Autopia Driver's License it would be the Disney Store!"

Once my mundane California license was presented we finished up our transaction, but not before the friendly cashier smiled and told me I made her day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter