Giving away stuff

petbren

DIS Veteran
Checking out POP soon.
Have a case of water and a few things if anyone would like.
Can I post info here ?

Not sure about POP - we have only stayed once and it was for one night (arrived early/DVC stay) are there laundry rooms? Many leave their unopened items in the laundry rooms. Some give to Bell Services or ask housekeeping if they want it. We have done a little of both at the DVC resorts.

I’d change the title a bit. I thought you were talking about clearing out a house. I’d add, something like leaving POP in two hours, free 1/2 case of water.

I realize it’s listed under resorts, but I just click on new posts. Don’t notice the forums.

Not sure about POP - we have only stayed once and it was for one night (arrived early/DVC stay) are there laundry rooms? Many leave their unopened items in the laundry rooms. Some give to Bell Services or ask housekeeping if they want it. We have done a little of both at the DVC resorts.
Thanks.
We have done at our DVC too.
We will figure it out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter