Giving mom a break Disney Trip.

naholder

Earning My Ears
This is my first attempt at a Disney pretrip report and then a Disney Trip report. Okay, second attempt, the first one only made it past the first post. I was really new to the Disboards and felt uneasy, but not anymore :cool1:. I hope ya'll (yes I am from Texas)enjoy and comment if you like.

The intros:
Me(Norma (aka Jasmine)) lover of all things Disney. My love for Disney started when DH took me to Disney for our honeymoon back in 1999 and the rest is history. This will be my 5th trip to the Happiest Place on Earth.
119-1.jpg

DH (Chris (aka Experiment 626)) Also lover of all things Disney. I am lucky that DH is just a big Disney lover as I am (I might be a bigger lover though). He is always ready for a Disney trip.
68-1.jpg

DB15 (J aka buzzlight year)) We are doing a great job in turning my brother into a Disney lover. This will be his 2nd trip to Disney. This trip really came from this being the last time he and my nephew will be able to go on a trip together before he leaves for college. I know he is only 15 but very advanced in his studies and talk of him finishing early.
103_0359.jpg

DN13 (D aka Dopey)) Just like DB we are doing a great job in turning him into a Disney lover as well. Some girls are going to Thank us big time when they get married and take the family to Disney :goodvibes. DB and DN are very close so it was a no brainer in taking them on this trip.
103_0370.jpg

The When:
October 22-30, 2010. DH and I work for an elementary school that goes year round. The last week in October is one of our week long breaks. We are driving to Disney with a stay over in Tallahassee.

The Place;
All Star Movies Resort. We always stay at the All Star Movies. Except for the last time we stayed at Port Orleans Riverside, it was okay, but I love the Disney in your face 24/7 feeling. Please do not be upset with me those is just my thoughts.

Trip background:
We really are just going for going. We decided to take my brother and nephew with us since we do not have childern of our own. We are training them to be Disney lovers. While we are going during Halloween time we are going to the Not So Scary Halloween Party. DH and I did that party the last time went (2008). We had a blast and wanted to share it again with them.

I will post the detail I have as soon as I get a hold of my clipboard (binder) of fun. Really intersting how that board ends up missing the day we get there and then shows up the day we are leaving hum. :lmao:

We got our Mickey's Not so Scary Halloween Party tickets in the mail a few weeks back. I could not wait to go over to my moms and show the tickets to my DB and DN. I love the look on their faces when they realized what they were holding.
DB starting to read this ticket and somewhat getting it.
103_0359.jpg

I don't know who was more exicited my DB or mom.
103_0360.jpg

DN had about the same reaction.
103_0369.jpg

103_0368.jpg

We will be attending the October 26, 2010 party.
I have made ADR's for T-Rex Cafe for 7:30 the day we get to Disney which is October 22 :banana:. We have never done this before. Make ADR's for arrival day or gone to T-Rex Cafe.
We are going to 50's Prime Time Cafe on Thursday October 28th, since they now only show Fantasmic on certain days.
I still really do not have the rest planned out yet :scared1:, but I will by tonight :woohoo:.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter