Gktw Question

JinniLynn33

Super Model
Anyone that has been to GKTW before is it like a hotel where they come in and vacuum and change the sheets everyday or is it like a condo where you do your own houskeeping? Also what are the meals like that are provided there? Are they buffet or full service? and lastly how is the food?

Thanks!!!

Virginia

Have not been there yet, supose to go next sunday the 19th! GO AWAY IVAN!!!

the info I got was that you do your own housekeeping while you are there. everything is taken care of, but if you make phone calls, you have to pay for them.

They are like townhouses. there are 96 villas at GKTW. as you get closer to your date, they will send you stuff from the village

I have no personal experience, but from what I have read and seen, they are awesome.
If you have not been to their website yet, it is worth a visit. It's www.gktw.org
We are members of DVC, which doesn't have daily Housekeeping. Some people are concerned because they are used to having Housekeeping come in while they are gone for the day, but most people find they don't miss the Housekeeping all that much. It's not that much trouble to just tidy up a little before you leave for the day.
One of the reasons I've heard for GKTW not having daily Housekeeping (besides cost), is that since so many of the kids need rest periods during the day or require extra time to get ready in the morning, it just works out to be less disruptive to your WISH trip to not have to worry about when Housekeeping will be in to clean the room.

Anne, here's some more Hurricane Repellant Pixie Dust. Hope you have only blue skies and sunshine for your trip.

Wow thank-you for that sight... It looks so magical and sounds so wonderful.. We can't wait to go... Please if you find anymore info. let me know ok...

Tammi

That informatgion in great. I've read a lot about GKTW, but that article had a lot more detail than I've seen before.
Thanks for sharing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter