• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Glee fans

BK228

DIS Fanatic
Is there anybody out there who watches glee? i think they should do a disney song episode but it wont happen

If you dont know yet they are adding a new cast member. Charice Pempengco. She will be a rival to Rachel. Who are your favorite characters?

My top 3 are

1.Sue
2.Santana
3.Kurk

Yes, but I am ashamed to say I haven't seen the last two episodes of the season yet. I'm a slacker at catching up.

But I do know that Katie Holmes will be on next season and they are doing a Britney Spears episode.

My favorites are Kurt, Mercedes, & Sue.

That will be fun to have Katie on there. And a Britney episode? That will be intresting thanks for the info

If you dont know yet they are adding a new cast member. Charice Pempengco. She will be a rival to Rachel. Who are your favorite characters?

My top 3 are

1.Sue
2.Santana
3.Kurk
yea.. a couple of my friends got chicago call backs.

I LOOOVE Glee!! It's my fave show!! My favorite characters are...

-Kurt
-Quinn
-Rachel
-Finn

But i love all of the characters though! :goodvibes

Love Glee! Wish they would do a Disney episode....darn it....

I love:

-Kurt
-Rachel
-Puck
-Sue

Also. coming to Glee Season 2 are a boyfriend for Kurt, a boyfriend for Mercedes, John Stamos as a rival to Mr.Schuester, a Britney Spears episode, a Led Zepplien episode, and the finale in New York for nationals. Jessie St.James will be back with vocal adreniline.

I love Glee! :goodvibes
It's pretty much my exposure to "popular" music. ;)

Kurt and Rachel are my favorites. Finn's voice drives my up the wall. Just my honest opinion. :thumbsup2

A Disney episode would be way cool, but I highly doubt it'll happen.

A disney episode would be very cool! I think they should have a justin bieber episode. I'm sure that Kurt could sing his songs very well, since he can hit the higher notes than Finn and Puck...But i know that people who don't like him really don't want him on there, so im not sure if he will have an episode..

I don't really watch. I mean, I watched the first few episodes, but stopped because I thought the script was sub-par. There was so much they could have done with it that they just failed to do.

That said, I did watch "Dream On" because I love NPH.

Matt Morrison (Mr. Shue) is my favourite. I don't really like any of the kids for various reasons. Kurt is too much of a sterotype. Rachel is obnoxious to the point where I just want to slap her. Finn has no backbone and reminds me too much of my ex-boyfriend with his flip-flopping emotional state.

But Matthew Morrison? I adore him. Even if I think his character is slightly annoying, he's still the one I tolerate the most.

Is there anybody out there who watches glee? i think they should do a disney song episode but it wont happen
There is no idea a facebook page couldn't make happen I am alredy on a page to get my fav popstars music on. I could start a page if ya wanted me to. I love glee. My favorite characters are sue and mercades. I also like rachel bit she gets annoying sometimes.

This show is amazing, and all the actors are great. The characters are awful, not in terms of writing or whatever, they have great storylines and character developement, but I don't like any of the characters as people, besides Sue. Sue is the one character that I find likable, or rather she's so hatable that she's likable. And Mercedes. But the rest are really annoying, still the show is amazing. I don't know if that makes sense.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter