Glee!

Okay was anyone else a little grossed/freaked out at the whole Jacob incidents? Personally he totally ruined Toxic for me and it looked so cool but I could hardly concentrate on the dancing and such... When I first saw it I was like "WAAAA???" :eek::eek::eek:

Also favorite quote(s):
“I’m more talented than all of you. I see that clearly now. It’s Brittany. B!@$&.” — Brittany

“I look forward to the day when the paparazzi provokes me and I attack them.” — Rachel :lmao:

Glee is a musical comedy-drama television series that airs on Fox in the United States. It focuses on a high school show choir (a modern glee club) called "New Directions

i love glee! :-) i liked the britney episode a lot. and i aslo loved the quotes listed above haha (; its funny and i like the music and the plotline

i really want to hug the boy playing young curt... very badly, in a way of "omg you cute little thing!"

nxwd2d.jpg

I'm the biggest Gleek in our school. Never miss an episode and listen to all the songs as soon as they come out! ?Duet's looks like a realy good episode! Mike is finally getting some screen time! And Darren Criss joining?! I freaked when I saw that! I'm a huge fan of his music and I know that he'll do amazing on it!

i'm obsessed with glee!! its' the best!!! but the duet episode was just sick....brittany and the other cheer leader(whos name just blanked out of my mind) were on the bed....not cool!! thats just wrong and i heard kurt with be getting a boyfriend.........................

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter