Glen Campbell

I just heard that on The Highway (xm country radio station). How sad. :(

We watched the movie "I'll Be Me", which documented his diagnosis of Alzheimer's disease and his last tour, and although we knew this was coming, it is still very sad.
Incredible talent - even when the disease robbed him of so much, he could still play and sing better than almost anyone around.

Prayers to his family. I'm sure it's been a really long road for them.

I was just listening to the song "Galveston" a couple of days ago. It popped into my head and I wasn't sure who sang it. As a result of the goggle search I watched a video of Glen Campbell singing it. What a beautiful voice. Rest in peace.

We watched the movie "I'll Be Me", which documented his diagnosis of Alzheimer's disease and his last tour, and although we knew this was coming, it is still very sad.
Incredible talent - even when the disease robbed him of so much, he could still play and sing better than almost anyone around.

:sad1: Yes, I saw it too. I'm not sure whether I should feel sad or relieved that he is finally at peace and free from such a dreadful disease. :sad1:

RIP Glen. May you be singing up in Heaven as freely as always but with your memories & love now intact.

He was one of my first childhood crushes, grew up listening to him and loved him. If you are a fan and haven't seen the documentary I'll Be Me be sure to see it. He had a God given talent and I'll miss him. This certainly has taken a toll on his family and his wife Kim was quite devoted. The love they shared was evident in the film and I'm sure she's been missing him all these years he has suffered with Alzheimer's. Rest in Peace Glen, you certainly have earned it!

Awww.....he was one of my favorites! I saw him in concert 3.5 years ago. It was a small venue and his kids were with him. It was a very memorable night. RIP.

I was just listening to this song today--it's my favorite of his songs. Very sad that he suffered with Alzheimer's.

My favorite Glen Campbell performance. This is so good, you get a little of Glen's awesome guitar and the late great John Hartford.

Aww so sad. Prayers for his family. May he Rest In Peace.

Good bye to our legend Rhinestone Cowboy, Glen Campbell. Thank you for sharing your beautiful music with us. You fought a brave battle, now your earthly job is done and your heavenly journey has just begun. You can finally rest in peace. Prayers to your loving family, friends, caregivers, and many fans, all who loved you. :littleangel:

Glen Campbell - "I'm Not Gonna Miss You" - A Scene From The Film "Glen Campbell...I'll Be Me"
Film clip of Glen Campbell performing his Academy Award® and Grammy® Award nominated last song…
youtube.com

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter