Glenda's September 2008 WDW Adventure!

PennConn

Mouseketeer
Hi Everyone :flower3: :upsidedow :hug:

Aubriee and I decided it might be a good idea :idea: to "spin off" :wizard: the early September 2008 trip to another thread, as the original "Share A Ride" thread has gotten more than a little confusing :confused: and hard to follow. :scared1: :eek:

So who is going on our trip? I've kind of lost track. :confused3 I know that Myself, Adrian :lovestruc, AANNTTSS, Aubriee and her group, Glenda and her group are going :teacher: (I named this thread after Glenda since she was the inspiration for the trip ;)) but I can't remember everyone! :confused:

If everyone could at least "check in" to this thread, that would be great. (And could everyone post their ADR / Meal Lists too?) :goodvibes :) :thumbsup2

Hello, I am here.

DH and I are going to be there Sept. 5-9 staying at POFQ.

Our ADR's are
9/5- CS and MNSSHP
9/6- Biergaten lunch
9/7- LeCellier dinner
9/8- Cali Grill dinner

That is what we have so far.
Debbie

I'm here! Sept 6th thru 13th....
I'm tagging along on Aubriees Adrs.
:goodvibes :goodvibes
Looking forward to seeing you all again!:woohoo:

I am here... sorry for the confusion on the other thread... :sad2:

I just have to check in to be confusing-lol. I wish I was going to be there with all of you, but will be there in spirit and some of you I'll see in January on the high seas...........

I am here... sorry for the confusion on the other thread... :sad2:

No worries ANTSS :hug: ..... The other thread was never meant to be for a specific trip! :rotfl: It's when the guy started inquiring about Disneyland and California Adventure :rolleyes: :scared1: that I thought we needed our own private space! ;)

I just have to check in to be confusing-lol. I wish I was going to be there with all of you, but will be there in spirit and some of you I'll see in January on the high seas...........

Hi Colette :hippie:

I just got off the phone with Adrian :lovestruc and he sends you his best :goodvibes He's glad to hear that you have your medical insurance issue :sick: worked out :upsidedow :flower3:

I'll be at PORS with my mom and husband Sept 6th-14th. We're having some meals alone and some meals with the group. We'll be on the DxDDP, so have ALOT of ADRs. Our ADRs thus far are:

9/6 Sat
L Garden Grill 1:25pm
D Chef's de France 8:00pm

9/7 Sun
B Chef's Mickey's 8:15am (Aubriee+2, Kat, +2 extra seats)
L 50's Prime Time 11:50am
D Le Cellier 6:20pm (Wirki+1, Aubriee+2, Rich, Adrian, Kat, Michelle, Mandy+1, Bubba)

9/8 Mon
B Tusker House 8:10am (Aubriee+2, +3 empty seats)
L Yak & Yeti 12N
D Boma 6:30pm (Aubriee+2, ANTS, Kat, Nancy, Jamie + 1 empty seat)

9/9 Tues
B Crystal Palace 8:10am (Aubriee+2, Rich, Adrian, Kat, ANTS, Nancy, +4 empty seats)
L GF Cafe 12N
D 1900 Park Fare 7:30pm (Aubriee+2, Rich, Adrian, Kat, ANTS, +3 empty seats)

9/10 Wed
B Akershus 8:30am
L Tutto Italia 1PM
D Cape May 7:25pm (Aubriee+2, Rich, Adrian, Kat, ANTS, +1 empty seat)

9/11 Thurs
B 1900 Park Fare 8:00am
L Biergarten 12N (Aubriee+2, Rich, Adrian, Kat)
D Maya Grill 7:15pm

9/12 Fri
L Wolfgang Puck's 12N
D Narcoosee 7:30pm

9/13 Sat
B Whispering Canyon 8:00am
L Liberty Tree Tavern 11:40am
D Kona 7:10pm

9/14 Sun
L Tusker House 11:30am

I don't mind calling to see if I can add extra seats for any of these, if I someone else wants to join us.

edited 06/05/08 to adjust changes in numbers

Hey All,

Right now I'm supposed to be there Sept. 4th-9th @ the Sport and I haven't set up any ADRs Yet.

Was called for Jury Duty at Superior court this Month but had to ask to be excused due to work and they excused me but now they sent me a notice for Sept.:headache: So depending on what my first day is I may need to cut my trip short.
If I don't have to me there on the 8th In Thinking of switching to POFQ and adding a couple day's

Hi Pooh Bear :flower3:

Can you refresh my memory? :confused: I'm bad at remembering names! :guilty: (Were you on the December 2007 trip? :grouphug: )

Yes I believe we talked about that Mike and I went the 2nd week of Dec. for about 5 days.

My memory isn't the same either but I think it was last year sometime just remembered your name and wanted to say HI and if you or anyone wants to join us for my bachlorette party they are welcomed too:thumbsup2 :goodvibes

We are doing a GG at Pop!!

I remember briefly meeting Pooh Bear the night we met Glenda at the 50's Prime Time Cafe, on our December trip. I was waiting out front and she was with Glenda for moral support, because she had never met any of us before and wanted to make sure we weren't "Ax Murderers"-lol. I'm not sure if Rich had gotten there there yet-he was a bit late, but Vanessa and Jim were there, also. How'd I do????

Well Hello!!!! So surprised to see a new thread with MY name in the title!
WAIT!!!!!! Rich did you do that to butter me up since I've outted you for dumping me??? And are you seeing someone else?! Humph! Men! :snooty:

I'm staying at AKL Sat. 9/6 - Sat. 9/13, with my Mother, and my friend Kim. Below, I'll indicate where my ADRs matches up.

:thumbsup2 Sun 9/7
Le Cellier 6:20pm (Wirki+1, Aubriee+2, Rich, Adrian, Jamie, Kat, Mari, Michelle (1 extra seat)
Glendamax @ 6:15pm

:thumbsup2 Mon 9/8
Boma 6:30pm (Aubriee+2, ANTS, Kat, Nancy (2 extra seats)
Glendamax @ 6:15pm

Tues 9/9
Crystal Palace 8:10am (Aubriee+2, Rich, Adrian, Ants, Kat, Nancy (4 extra seats)
1900 Park Fare 7:30pm (Aubriee+2, Rich, Adrian, Kat, Mari, Ants (2 extra seats)
I'm going to the Halloween Party that night so I can't meet you all. Is anyone else going?

Wed 9/10
Cape May 7:25pm (Aubriee+2, Rich, Adrian, Kat, Ants (1 extra seat)
Got Cape May at 6pm. Going to Fantasmic afterwards.

Thurs 9/11
Biergarten 12N (Aubriee+2, Rich, Adrian, Kat)
No plans yet

~ If anyone is going solo, and wants to eat with me, let me know. Since we are a party of 3, I'm sure we'll get a table for four.

~ Also, I suggest that for the big reservations, don't call back to make the numbers smaller when/if people drop out, since more people may pop in the closer we get to September. I would call in and give the correct numbers the week or day of the reservation.

~ As for the phone tree, feel free to include me. My cell # is the same.

I'm really getting excited about this trip now! Hopefully, I'll do a better job at keeping up on this thread. Thanks Rich for starting it . . . see, I can't stay mad at you! :hug:

I remember briefly meeting Pooh Bear the night we met Glenda at the 50's Prime Time Cafe, on our December trip. I was waiting out front and she was with Glenda for moral support, because she had never met any of us before and wanted to make sure we weren't "Ax Murderers"-lol. I'm not sure if Rich had gotten there there yet-he was a bit late, but Vanessa and Jim were there, also. How'd I do????

You're Right! Here's the entry from my trip report . . .

"They had a little time on their hands, so they walked me over to meet some DISers for dinner at 50's PrimeTime. Now you would think that after how well Amanda and I hit it off that morning, that I would be more at ease about meeting more DISers. But nope! :rolleyes:

As we were walking over, she asked me who I was meeting. My mind went totally blank.:confused: I had no idea who I was meeting! So then she asked what they looked like. I HAD NO IDEA!!!! This was worse than the nightmare where you show up for the first day of school naked! :scared: She just looked at me and laughed. When we got there a woman said, "Glendamax"? Whew! What a relief!

IMG_1752.jpg

It was Colette! It was all starting to come back to me now: this is the Lady who's celebrating a bday! Even though she and "Aubrie" looked friendly, I know I looked at PoohBear with pleading eyes: "Please don't LEAVE me"! I don't think my brain waves were strong enough though, because she just gave me a smile, and a hug, then left. Man, this was first day of kindergaten all over again!"

Well Hello!!!! So surprised to see a new thread with MY name in the title!
WAIT!!!!!! Rich did you do that to butter me up since I've outted you for dumping me??? And are you seeing someone else?! Humph! Men! :snooty:

Hi Glenda :hug:

Actually YES I am seeing someone new ;) You will get to meet my friend Adrian :lovestruc during the September trip - He's coming along too! :rotfl: :upsidedow :flower3:

Hi Glenda :hug:

Actually YES I am seeing someone new ;) You will get to meet my friend Adrian :lovestruc during the September trip - He's coming along too! :rotfl: :upsidedow :flower3:

Well, well, well, I guess I'd better pack my hot pants, high heels, and make-up kit so I will look GREAT when I run into the two of you! :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter