glow sticks

norlando

disneyorbust
Does anyone know the rules for bringing glow sticks through airport security? My husband and I try to pack light and just bring a carry on. :banana::yay:

In June I took them down in my checked luggage. I don't know if you can carry them on, the glow gel might might be a "liquid".

I can't see them having mote than 2 oz of liquid in them. You should be ok. We always bring a couple of 12 packs of glow brackets from Michaels with us. But we do use checked luggage

You could always ship them to your hotel in one of those one price box's. We always ship down a box with stuff in it and i have put those in before.

You're fine with them in your carry-on as long as they fit in your 3-1-1 quart sized bag.

FWIW, I have heard that some Disney resorts have been charging for accepting packages so if you ship the glow sticks they could become very expensive!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter