Glowing Ice Drinks

GONETODISNEY

Mouseketeer
Well. our trip to WDW and Poly is closing in and I am trying to make final plans. We are eating lunch at Sci fi during the Star Wars Weekend trip. I know they have the Glowing Ice alcoholic drinks listed on the menu, but what about non-alcoholic ones for the boys? Are they available at lunch? Also, are they available elsewhere through the park for us to enjoy after dark?

Thanks

Hi! Yes, you can get the glowing ice cubes in non-alcoholic drinks at Sci Fi. :D

I have heard that the ice cubes are also available other places, but I don't recall where. Maybe someone else will be able to answer that question.

50's PT also has non-alcoholic drinks with the glowing ice cubes.

You can also buy a package of 4 ice cubes at Greatland Target for $10 and take them with you! They come in 4 colors to a pack-red, yellow, orange and green. Have fun!:earsgirl:

i had an alcoholic drink with a glow cube at the Luau. Listed at the bottom of the menu was any drink could have a glow cube for I believe $4.

You can also get the cubes at The Aquarium at EPCOT.
Michele

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter