Gluten free menus

VbChristy

DIS Veteran
There a posting of gluten free menus for Disney restaurants online somewhere? Also any way to email Disney to I quite about a specific restaurant? I am newly gluten free as a result of an allergy and I have a ressie at the new Italian rest at the Boardwalk. Want to know what my options will be. Res is for mid-January so they will be open a little bit before I done there if that makes a difference. Thanks.

There a posting of gluten free menus for Disney restaurants online somewhere? Also any way to email Disney to I quite about a specific restaurant? I am newly gluten free as a result of an allergy and I have a ressie at the new Italian rest at the Boardwalk. Want to know what my options will be. Res is for mid-January so they will be open a little bit before I done there if that makes a difference. Thanks.
should say 'is there'

I am guessing that since it is a Disney owned restaurant that you will have plenty of options. My DD is gluten free d/t celiac disease.

My wife is soy, gluten, and dairy free due to allergies. She has never had a problem at WDW and the restaurants.

There is no place like WDW when it comes to Wheat, peanut, GF, Dairy, fish or Egg allergies.

Not even DLR is even close to what WDW offers.

Any Restaurant you go into, whether it be a TS, or QS, you just let them know of your problem & the chef will come out.. At buffets, he walk you around and tell you what not to go for, if ordering from a menu, then he'll make a special dish for you.....

It's really where my DW can actually eat like the rest of us for the most part....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter