Gluten Free

sunflowers138

Earning My Ears
Hello Everyone!

What is everyone's favorite gluten free dish (snack or entree) at a restaurant?

I don't want to miss out on any good GF snacks or meals!

Also, are there any character dinner meals/buffets that can meet my needs?

Thank you!

Following along - this will be my first trip eating gluten free and I was sure looking forward to the fall cupcake flavors. Guess i'll have to fill that void with some ice cream ;)

I'm hoping Ghirardelli's ice cream is gluten free- that's one of my favorite snacks and i've seen no gluten free reviews on it :(

Also, this website has great tips and reviews! Gfinorlando.com

anything from babycakes NYC.... chicken tenders (omg) there are so many good GF things.... the raspberry/lemon macaron treat from the French bakery is the BEST

anything from babycakes NYC.... chicken tenders (omg) there are so many good GF things.... the raspberry/lemon macaron treat from the French bakery is the BEST

This is the issue with a nut allergy and gluten intolerance - some gluten free items use peanuts and tree nuts to substitute for gluten in so many recipes. I'm hoping this won't be the case at Disney or my options are very limited haha.

Check out the Gluten Free Disney Dining App. It's available for both Apple and Android devices. There are too many gluten free goodies at WDW to list. And yes, any character meal can accommodate your needs. Feel free to private message me with any questions. GF at Disney is amazing and you'll surely be impressed!

Check out the Gluten Free Disney Dining App. It's available for both Apple and Android devices. There are too many gluten free goodies at WDW to list. And yes, any character meal can accommodate your needs. Feel free to private message me with any questions. GF at Disney is amazing and you'll surely be impressed!

Is it the free app or the one that is $1.99?

Following, my 6 year old is GF and I'd love to find some special treats for he to have when we're there!

Mama Melrose in HS has the best GF dining options...Their GF chocolate cake is AMAZING. I haven't had their pizza, but the steak and mac & cheese dish was soooo good.
Disney makes eating GF so easy.
Also the waffles everywhere!!!

Mama Melrose in HS has the best GF dining options...Their GF chocolate cake is AMAZING. I haven't had their pizza, but the steak and mac & cheese dish was soooo good.
Disney makes eating GF so easy.
Also the waffles everywhere!!!

Ditto on the gf chocolate cake!

Hello Everyone!

What is everyone's favorite gluten free dish (snack or entree) at a restaurant?

I don't want to miss out on any good GF snacks or meals!

Also, are there any character dinner meals/buffets that can meet my needs?

Thank you!

We love Boma for breakfast and dinner. It is a non-character buffet at the Animal Kingdom Lodge. Fish and Chips at Raglan Road at Downtown Disney. There is a ton of stuff to eat!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter