Go Giants!!!!

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeekkk!!!!!!!!!!!

congrats to the Giants and all the other fans here on the board.

I am thrilled. :)

Congratulations Giants fans :) That was an amazing game and I think I now have an ulcer ;) Could your guys have gone a little easier on my Tom, though? ;) I think the poor guy is going to need some TLC later.

He did take some big hits, I don't know how the QBs get up afterwards. Tomorrow's gonna be a rough day for him, I think Giselle may provide some TLC.

My neighborhood here in Brooklyn went nuts after the Giants won. There were fireworks, and lots of horns and a huge group of shirtless teenagers screaming and running down the street. Very exciting for Giants fans tonight.

We did it!!!!!!

Wearing my favorite Giant shirt for every playoff game was their good luck charm!!!!

LOL

BIG BLUE is SUPER once again!!!!!!!!!

Congrats to all the Giants fans...You guys played an excellent game.

28alr3c.jpg

Congratulations Giants!!!!

It was a crazy game, one of the best I've ever seen.

Now begins the long road till next season...........................

Thank God for NFL network. :thumbsup2

Congratulations to the Giants and their defeat of Bill Belicheat and his evil minions!

...but, razzies to Eli Manning, who could have tempered his image as a spoiled brat by giving props to the real MVP of the game, the New York Giants defense. Those are the guys who held the Pats to a mere 14 points. If it had been any other defense (except the Chargers' ;)), Eli's 17 points would have meant diddly squat. But no, Eli patted himself on the butt and walked off with the keys to the Escalade. Nonetheless, congrats again to the Giants. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter