• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Go out and look at the moon! Lunar eclipse tonight

PRINCESS VIJA

Viva Latvia!
sorry if this has been already posted, but a lunar eclipse is happening right now and it is beatiful! The shadow is just crossing the moon's left hand side, and at 11:14 ET it will enter totality! Enjoy!!!!

I'm dissapointed, it's cloudy here in southern NH.:(

WAHHHHH!!! It is too cloudy here. WAHHHHHH!!

I've set my kids' alarm clocks for 11 so that they can see it in totality. They keep getting up to peek out the window at it!

My brother and I were trying to remember the book about something eating the moon....does anyone else remember that?

Can't see nothing here....way too cloudy!!!! It happens to us everytime something neat happens. :(

I have been waiting for a month to see this and tonight we have TOTAL thick cloud cover. Cant even tell the moon is out. :(

It is very cloudy here. There are breaks in the clouds, but I can't tell if it is a shadow or a cloud covering it:rolleyes:

Great view here!

Thanks for posting this. I hadn't heard about it. I woke DD out of a sound sleep to go look.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter