Go See "The Rookie"!

Galahad

.....an appointment
"The Rookie" (The current Disney live action movie) is well worth the time and $$ to see! This is a story made for a Disney movie. They manage to make a great movie, that's not a "kid's" movie, but still great for all but the youngest kids. It's based on a true story and reportedly stays pretty true to the real story. Dennis Quaid is very good. Folks often complain that there aren't enough good movies that the whole family can see that aren't aimed squarely at kids. Well here is a great one. Suspend your cynicism for a couple hours and go see something Disney did right!

hi - yes it's a great movie - we were looking for something to do & made a last minute decision to go - walked in just as it was starting and it was great - we laughed - we cried - i had told my daughter that disney needed to start making more "classics" refering to another beauty and the beast romantic type of movie rather than the comical ones they have been doing lately and while we were still in the theatre she told me that disney just made a new classic with this movie - i'm going to tell everyone to go see it - it's great

Two BIG thumbs-up for The Rookie. This movie will stay with me long after all the action packed, chase-filled, shoot-em-ups that I'll see this summer.

Great story about Jim Morris. I recommend it to anybody that has or had dreams.

Though I think Episode II Attack of the Clones will stick in my mind long after the summer more than the Rookie.

Though I think Episode II Attack of the Clones will stick in my mind long after the summer more than the Rookie.

Well, Jar Jar Binks stuck in my mind as well, but I'm not exactly happy about that...;)

Fimally went to see The Rookie this afternoon - we thought it was the best movie we've seen this year. Go see it if you haven't.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter