Go White Sox!

Don't remind me
I've been thinking all day about how Johnny could have check swinged with 3-2 count and 2 outs and the bases loaded while the ball was at his feet, how Tony could have missed such an easy ball, and how much I miss Manny being Manny
It's a mourning day around here....and I live in WI. :guilty: :guilty: :guilty:

HilaryDuff9008 said:
How could you like the white soxs better than the red socks how could you?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
Because she's from Chicago. :confused3

And I'm hoping the Red Sox pull it out.

you hope what????
they already lost!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
they seroiusly need a crying smiley on this website, but for now I'll use this one :guilty: :guilty: :guilty: :guilty: :guilty: :guilty: :guilty: :guilty: :guilty: :guilty: :guilty: :guilty: :guilty: :guilty: :guilty: :guilty: :guilty: :guilty: :guilty: :guilty: :guilty:

The Red Sox sadly blew it, but they gave us the greatest season ever last year, so that will hold me for a while. So instead I will say great job White Sox, and I hope this year YOU get to reverse your curse and win the whole thing!!!

Go White Sox!!!

Wait a minute, is the MLB playoffs a 5-7-7 system?

Meh, oh well. GO YANKEES!

I'm from Chicago, but I'm a Cubs fan.
And sorry, but I hope the Sox lose to the Yankees/Angels. I just can't bring myself to root for them. =]

disneygrl16 said:
I guess I'm the only chicagoan-sp? here! Beat Boston last night!

don't worry, i'm from chicago too. and sorry, like eeyorefan22, i like the cubs. but, i'll root for the white sox b/c they're from chicago. :)

I'm from Milwaukee, and I was glad the White Sox won. I just am sick of all the Red Sox hoopla... :rolleyes: Plus Scott Podsednik was on the Brewers last year, so I'm pulling for the White Sox since I liked him. :)

i love two teams
1)the yankees
2)who ever beats the red soxs

sooooo...GO WHITE SOXS!!!!!!!!!! :banana: :cheer2:

and YANKEES :banana: :cheer2:

belle_of_the_ball said:
i love two teams
1)the yankees
2)who ever beats the red soxs

sooooo...GO WHITE SOXS!!!!!!!!!! :banana: :cheer2:

and YANKEES :banana: :cheer2:
But, what if the Yankees beat the Angles?

Your now rooting for a team that might be going up against the Yankees. :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter