going fall of 2020-buy tickets now or later

carolynb

Mouseketeer
Hi everyone-
We are doing a family trip in the fall of 2020. I know there is a deal now for Canadians but plans for the trip are not finalized yet. According to other years, will there be another offer in the fall to purchase discounted Canadian park tickets?

Hi everyone-
We are doing a family trip in the fall of 2020. I know there is a deal now for Canadians but plans for the trip are not finalized yet. According to other years, will there be another offer in the fall to purchase discounted Canadian park tickets?
The current offer ends in February for tickets expiring end of 2020. I am not sure if there will be another offer later this year, but I am planning to buy before February for my trip in December.

There will most certainly be a price increase between now and the fall So if you can swing the purchase now youll likely save a few dollars.

I switched DH's account to Dream miles the other day as I need another 146 miles for two 5-day passes. I am going to jump on the current tickets before Feb 2020 deadline for our Dec 2020 trip.

There most likely wouldn't be another special for a number of months if at all. It also might be lower and if tickets increase will further limit your savings. A bird in the hand.....

Ugh, I am 25 miles short in getting a second pass. I am not worried, but I was hoping to earn it this week at Sobeys so I could order them asap.

Ugh, I am 25 miles short in getting a second pass. I am not worried, but I was hoping to earn it this week at Sobeys so I could order them asap.

Rexall post pretty quick-overnight and Shell usually within a few days.
Also CHAT seems to be agreeable to adding the 25 Flu shot airmiles,,check it out.
Hugs
Mel

Last edited:

Definitely now with the Canadian resident offer, and prices will likely increase before you plan on going. Of course you never know what will be offered and when, but the Canadian offer is probably the best deal on tickets now.

No Rexell for me, none in Atlantic Canada.

I would do Shell, but I still have lots of gas right now. I just did a missing miles chat and got 15 more, but I still need 10! I think I am going to have to just go back to Sobeys and scan the shelves LOL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter