Going for 7 nights in July

We will be there in July also! I have reservations at Chef Art Smith's, Liberty Tree Tavern, Whispering Canyon, Sci-Fi and Be Our Guest. The boys like TREX also but try as I may I can NEVER get a reservation there! o_O
I haven’t tried, but I read to try either on open table or by calling them directly. I heard it’s much easier to get a reservation.

We'll be there in early July and as things stand now will do OOP for the first part of the trip and DDxDP for the second half (split stay).
So far have ADRs for:

Artist Point dinner
'Ohana dinner
Via Napoli (might get changed to Pizza Ponte) and the choice will depend on whether it's a water park day or not.
Monsieur Paul "lupper"
Restaurant Marrakesh or Tangerine Cafe dinner
Tokyo Dining dinner
Yachtsman dinner
Flying Fish dinner
Morimoto Asia lunch
California Grill brunch
Brown Derby lunch

You might note that almost all chosen restaurants have A/C. Decided this was important for a summer visit, LOL.

My early July plans have changed in the following manner:

Dropped VN so we are not in need of the constrictions of a reservation for Pizza Ponte on whatever will be our water park day.
Restaurant Marrakesh is now definite.
Still have a maybe early ressie for HDDR for the 4th of July.
May drop our TD dinner for a TD lunch; depends on FP schedule.
Added one night to the front end of our stay.

Last edited:
We are going the end of July this is our table service meals. We are not sure on our quick service yet. Except we are eating lunch at Be Our Guest
Teppan Edo
Tusker's House breakfast
Boathouse
Homecomin
Liberty Tree Tavern
Sci Fi Diner

We are going in November and our ADRs are more catered around our 2yr dd this trip!

Chef Mickey - Dinner
1900 Park Fare - Dinner
Liberty Tree Tavern - Dinner
Mama Melrose - Dinner
Akershus - Dinner
Cape May - Dinner
Ohana - Breakfast
Bon Voyage Breakfast

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter