Going in May woohooo

3DisneyNUTS

<font color=green>can't think of anything witty!<b
Sorry guys we have been MIA since this past year and a half was ROUGH (car accident, hubby got sick blah blah blah! So anyway we are going with my sister and her hubby for the first time and I cannot wait! I miss The World :) We are so excited. It's going to be the first time with my sister since we were 13 and the first time my kids went with their Aunt Dawn and Uncle Greg :)

When in May are you going. We were planning on going in May but now I might have to live vicariously through others. We just got the info for the annual enrolment for health insurancre for DH's company. My DD and I both have a siezure disorder. Last year they changed our insuranc so that the seperated the deductables. The seperated the medicines from the rest of the medical. So twice the detuctables. Add that to what the government lets you put in to the medical reinbursment account and it cost us an extra 7 K last year. The company does mail order medicinces and wants us to only use generic even if the doctor writes dispence as written. This year they want us to pay the difference between the generic and the brand name. I don't want to fool with siezure meds. The generic meds are formulated differently and things can be different with each batch. DD is already mild to moderate MR, I don't want to take any more chances. This could be another 6K out of our pockets. So there might go our Disney trip. I think this along with a few other conditions should not be counted. So please make sure you do a trip report. Unless I can get things changed that might be the only way to get my disney fix for a while.

My 10 yr DS has a seizure disorder as well. We switched to brand and he only has breakthroughs now when he has had a growth spurt and his levels dip! I have had his doctors write the insurance companies a letter saying he must be on brand only. It is the only way he gets control! Which meds are you on? I know some give credits to help offset the rpice. PM me and we can chat about this more. I would love to try and help you out. How old is your daughter?

Welcome back. I hope this year is better than your last. It sounds like my year that I had

Welcome back. I hope this year is better than your last. It sounds like my year that I had

Thanks...it was a really horrible year lol but it can only go up from here :) I hope you have a better one too :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter