Going in Oct!

My 2 Princesses Boat

Earning My Ears
A couple months ago we bidded on a trip to WDW and outbidded everyone. It only included the stay at the Beach Club Villas, not the tickets, which is fine. :cool1: It's for Columbus Day weekend, but it is only for 2 nights. So last night DH called the person who offered this trip to the auction and they are DVC members! (We bidded on this before we became DVC members). We asked if we could add one more night and we will pay whatever it cost. So they did this for us. :banana: They called back this morning to get all of our names to make the reservations for us. They told us that on the friday night we arrive it is Mickey's spookey halloween party! :cheer2: So that will be fun! Does anyone know if we get discounts on WDW tickets to the parks? Or where we can get good deals? Thanks for the help.

Congratulations! The Halloween party is a lot of fun. I would make sure your package includes tickets, as it is a seperate admission.
Since you are DVC Members, you may want to explore buying annual passes. DVC Members get a nice discount on them.

Have a great trip! :drinking:

MG

Maistre Gracey said:
Congratulations! The Halloween party is a lot of fun. I would make sure your package includes tickets, as it is a seperate admission.
Since you are DVC Members, you may want to explore buying annual passes. DVC Members get a nice discount on them.

Have a great trip! :drinking:

MG

When we made the bid on it, we knew it didn't include tickets, which is fine by us, it was all for a worthy cause. Not sure I will get an annual pass as I don't think we will go there enough to use it. We;ll look into it.

Cangratulations!! October is my favorite time of year to go. you'll have a blast at the Halloween party. Another great thing about going in October is the Epcot Food and Wine festival. Since you'll be staying at Beach Club it's just a short walk away!!! Enjoy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter