• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Going on Mother’s Day

Disneyluvr

DIS Veteran
I’m assuming it will be very busy on Mother’s Day. Is there anything special that goes on that I shouldn’t miss or is it just a regular Sunday? Do they have special buttons or anything?

I've been there on Mothers day 2-3 times. They hand out carnations to the moms on your way into the park. Otherwise, its just another busy Sunday.

I've been several times on Mother's Day. Honestly the only times that I found it busier than any other Sunday was when it coincided with the Tink 1/2 weekend. I think without that happening this year, crowds won't be too bad. And yes, I've always been handed a carnation at entry.

I have gone twice on Mother's Day. The first time it was extra busy because it was Bats Day (which at the time I was totally unaware of) and the second time it was a typical Sunday busy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter