Going Solo In December

disneyworld!

<font color="87005b">Love, Peace & Mickey.....and
anyone up for maybe doing a dinner, or MVMCP? I am heading to WL on Dec 6th for 7 nights.....solo. no one can come with me either, work etc. looking to do MVMCP for either Dec 7th or 10th...

I'm going down solo Dec. 4-11. I'm the one running the Jellyrolls meet that Barb mentioned. I'm doing MVMCP on the 7th.

Karen

I'll be there solo from November 25 - December 5. Looks like I'll just miss you as well.

Diane

I'll be there solo Dec. 10-14. Plan on MVMCP Sunday 12th! Sorry I can't make it on the 10th but I don't get in until 630pm. I'm interested in anything on Saturday.

:D

Well be at Jellyrolls until the wee small hours of the morning on the 10th (last year we closed the place down at 2:00 am).

Lots of us will be at Mousefest on Dec. 11th from 1:00-3:00 at the Swan.

Karen

I'll be there the 5th-13th (6th & 7th @WL!). Not sure of my exact schedule yet, but hopefully we can meet up!

ok, this all sounds GREAT! now that the wek-end is here, maybe I can work on my trip now!! (working all the time now!)
THanks!!

that sounds good Crystal!

I'm going solo from Dec 8-14th. This will be my 6th solo trip. Have tickets for the MVMCP for the 9th. Should be a lot of fun. I've also signed up for Jellyrolls on the 10th. Will be my 1st for both.

I have plans to get togther with other DIS'er for Mousefest. PM if you want to plan something. The more the merrier!!

See ya there!

:Pinkbounc

Susan

ok, can someone explain this "mousefest"? this is something I have NOT done! What is it? When is it? and where??
:teeth:

Mousefest is a huge gathering of Disney nuts from several different online communities (www.Passporter.com , www.allearsnet.com and RADP to name a few). It starts with a cruise and ends with Walt Disney World. There are tons of smaller events planned, including meet and greet type events with guidebook authors and Deb Wills, Hidden Mickey hunts with Steve Barett, and just fun meets planned by attendees.

The highlight of Mousefest is the Megamouse meet, which will be held on Dec. 11th at the Swan. It's a fun place to meet other Disney nuts, and also a chance to meet some of the authors and webmasters. It's a great event.

Karen

oh, that sounds awesome!! that is something I would love to go to, do I need to sign up or do anything?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter