Going to have extra MVMCP tix!

DisMullins

Disney is my guilty pleasure
Hey guys!
My entire family (10 adults) is going to The World in November. We have tickets to the first night of MVMCP, Nov. 9th. We originally had thought my brother's girlfriend would go with us. Not anymore. What can I do with this extra ticket? Anything? :confused3

Thanks in advance!!

Even though the tickets say non-refundable, it's still 2 months before the party so contact Disney and see if they will refund the ticket. Others have said Disney is good about working with people this far in advance when plans change.

Even though the tickets say non-refundable, it's still 2 months before the party so contact Disney and see if they will refund the ticket. Others have said Disney is good about working with people this far in advance when plans change.

Okay, thanks. We'll try it. Do you think it would be okay for us to call, as we are using Dreams Unlimited as our TA. I guess I could ask her to do it, eh? :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter