Going to HDDR next month, wondering about transportation to/from BC?

jacksmom

DIS Veteran
Considering leaving from MK on the boat to get to HDDR , any ideas how long this might take? Also wondering after show is over what the best way to get back to BC will be?

Considering leaving from MK on the boat to get to HDDR , any ideas how long this might take? Also wondering after show is over what the best way to get back to BC will be?
It is about a 20 minute ride but I would allow an hour in case you just miss the boat and short walk to HDDR. Getting back to your resort can depend on time of your show. You can go back way you came or take an internal bus to front of campground and get a ride share or taxi or you can get a Minnie Van near show. If you decide to go back way you came you might have to wait for a second boat

Re returning afterwards, if you attend the last show, there may be buses at the Settlement bus stop, very near to HDD, to take you back. May be shared with other resorts.

One thing that I didn't know about HDDR was that your reservation time is the time they open the doors to the theater. There is a little check in table outside where you get your table assignment. I thought 6pm meant showtime so we got to the campgrounds way too early. It was a pleasant day and we walked around but I would have planned differently if I had known that. They also sell beer and wine outside the theater.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter