Going to HS EEMH on check in day. Anyone done this yet?

Portugal1000

DIS Veteran
Only staying one night at a Disney resort specifically for EEMH at HS. Got mixed reports from Disney about being able to enter HS at 6am before checking into resort. I know it will be fine for second day but really hoping to do both days.
Would love to hear anyone’s experience and advice.
Thanks

So are we saying that because HS now opening three hours early instead of one,resort guests will miss out on taking advantage of opening of EMH by at least an hour realistically on their check in day. That doesn’t seem right to me. But I have spoken to different CM’s at Disney and no one has given me the same answer yet. Am I right in saying that EMH is usually valid for check in day?

I am registered for online check in but at same time don’t want get in line really early for HS only to find out that I can’t get in.
I assume not only person trying to do this so hopefully will be some reports before we arrive on 19th. We have 15 nights there so I guess plenty of time to see Star Wars without EMH.

I spoke to a concierge cast member at my resort who said unquestionably if you have checked in online and have your magic band, you can get into DHS EEMH at 6 am

I spoke to a concierge cast member at my resort who said unquestionably if you have checked in online and have your magic band, you can get into DHS EEMH at 6 am

Thank you. Unfortnately we are in the UK so they wouldn't send the magic bands. I have my hard tickets of course. I think I will wander over to the resort a few days before hand just to see if anything can be done. If not, I have decided not to worry about it. I have been keeping an eye on the wait times for Star Wars and not looking too bad currently. To be honest not too bothered about the actual ride.I was hoping we could have one early morning for Star Wars and on the other go to Toy Story Land.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter