• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Going to POR

Eileen226

<font color=FF66FF>Knows she can't eat computer co
My husband and I are traveling for five glorious days to our "happy place" 8/13-8/18 NO KIDS!!!!!!!!!!!! (They are 17 and 13 and have been there 12times.)

Would love to do the carriage ride with champagne. Is that allowed. How do I make reservation?

Any romantic ideas? Restaurants, great places to have a drink? DH and I have been there 4 times alone before, but this is our first time on site ALONE.

Any suggestions will be appreciated.

Go on wdwig.com and look up the phone number and call POR and ask them.

Otherwise make sure that you take the boat ride to DTD one night. I like to walk the ground of any of the resorts at night. I find that Poly and CBR seem to be the most romantic (sit on the beach at Poly one night and wait to watch the fireworks at MK). I also suggest starting out touring WL then take the boat to Fort Wilderness and go eat at Trail's End. This is also a nice boat ride which gives you a country laid back relaxed feeling. Beware though, as it will be in the summertime, beware of the mosquitos and other summer bugs.

Don't forget to spend sometime at the Boardwalk, rent a surrey bike and go have fun.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter