Going to the park on Sunday and will send maps, if anyone needs them.

WonkaKid

DIS Veteran
Simply DM me your mailing address and I'll drop a few in the mail for you from the park on Sunday. I'll do this for a maximum of three people. First come, first served. Please specify if you'd like two maps from DL or one from DCA, one from DL.

Rob

Let me know if you get more than three people and I can grab some, too; I haven’t sent any out in awhile. I’ll be there Tuesday for sure and maybe some other days this week...

would love one from each if possible. I also love this idea and would be happy to do the same when I’m there the 26th-28th. Let me know if it’s still possible and I will send my address. Thanks again!

would love one from each if possible. I also love this idea and would be happy to do the same when I’m there the 26th-28th. Let me know if it’s still possible and I will send my address. Thanks again!
Sure -- you're good. Simply PM me your mailing address and I'll mail 'em from the park tomorrow.

Let me know if you get more than three people and I can grab some, too; I haven’t sent any out in awhile. I’ll be there Tuesday for sure and maybe some other days this week...
It's very kind of you to offer. So far I only have two requests. If there's overflow, I'll certainly let you know :-).

Oh, please!!! I would absolutely LOVE that! We are going soon and my kids are so incredibly excited. My five-year-old has literally been talking about Disneyland every day for the past few months- she's obsessed. We are going to be there on her birthday and I can't wait. They'll have so much fun looking at the maps and planning. It's been four years since we were there last so it's exciting for everyone! These boards have been incredibly helpful with planning. I can't figure out how to DM however...

Last edited:

Oh, please!!! I would absolutely LOVE that! We are going in July and my kids are so incredibly excited. My five-year-old has literally been talking about Disneyland every day for the past few months- she's obsessed. We are going to be there on her birthday and I can't wait. They'll have so much fun looking at the maps and planning. It's been four years since we were there last so it's exciting for everyone! These boards have been incredibly helpful with planning. I can't figure out how to DM however...
To DM, click on the posters name you want to send a message to then click start conversation.

I just love that you and others do this for those of us who don't have access but love getting the maps in advance (mostly for kids to go to bed each night looking at!).

@Skyegirl1999 sent me maps a couple of months ago and my boys have so enjoyed those maps!

Oh, please!!! I would absolutely LOVE that! We are going soon and my kids are so incredibly excited. My five-year-old has literally been talking about Disneyland every day for the past few months- she's obsessed. We are going to be there on her birthday and I can't wait. They'll have so much fun looking at the maps and planning. It's been four years since we were there last so it's exciting for everyone! These boards have been incredibly helpful with planning. I can't figure out how to DM however...

Yup -- got your message. I'll drop them in the mail at DL tomorrow :-). Hope your kids love 'em and have a great time!

I would LOVE this, as we’re getting ready for our first ever visit in 2 weeks! Not sure if you’ve gotten your 3 people but I’ll DM you in case you’ve got a spot for me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter