• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Gold Mobility Delivery at OKW

Simba's Mom

<font color=green>everything went to "H*** in a ha
I was curious-if you've rented an ECV from Gold Mobility at OKW, do they meet you at the Hospitality House, or do they come to your building if you've already gotten there? This is my first time renting when I've stayed at OKW.

In general, They will meet you at the hospitality house. But when we have stayed at OKW, we came in at midnight and obviously we didn't have them deliver room the next day, we asked if they could deliver to our building. They end up delivering right to our room.

Actually, based on my previous experiences with Gold, I have no problem with meeting them at the hospitality house. They've always kept in such good contact that day-on my last trip, they met me as I got out of the Uber. They've never been more than 5-10 minutes behind my getting to the resort. A few years ago, staying at OKW, but renting from Walker, I had to wait more than 30 minutes.

Actually, based on my previous experiences with Gold, I have no problem with meeting them at the hospitality house. They've always kept in such good contact that day-on my last trip, they met me as I got out of the Uber. They've never been more than 5-10 minutes behind my getting to the resort. A few years ago, staying at OKW, but renting from Walker, I had to wait more than 30 minutes.
I'm sure Gold would accommodate any special needs you might have they are easy to work with.

They usually meet near the lobby but that was bc they would meet you as you got off the magical express so you had the ecv right away. They are always in close contact that day and I’m sure would be willing to meet you somewhere else if you wanted. For pickup they have met me outside my building at Saratoga.

They usually meet near the lobby but that was bc they would meet you as you got off the magical express so you had the ecv right away. They are always in close contact that day and I’m sure would be willing to meet you somewhere else if you wanted. For pickup they have met me outside my building at Saratoga.
Their communication is excellent.

Hi, I am going to Saratoga Springs at the end of March. Will they deliver it to Guest Services if my plane is late and I don't arrive at the resort on time?
No
Scooterbug is the only company that is allowed to leave equipment at the resorts without the guest present. All other companies need to meet with the guest in person for delivery and pick up.
You would need to arrange a later time or that you will call when you arrive at the airport

Hi, I am going to Saratoga Springs at the end of March. Will they deliver it to Guest Services if my plane is late and I don't arrive at the resort on time?
If your plane is going to be late txt them before you take off and set a new time. Ask if you should wait until you land at MCO. Scooterbug has some benefits. People are more likely to share bad experiences. Some people are obsessed with Gold. They do a great job. They're not perfect

Last edited:
They cannot use the bell desk. Only one company can that we didn't have good luck with. We have used Gold 2 times now with 2 pick up and 2 deliveries. All of our interaction have been seamless. On all occasions our times had changed several times. Each time it was easy to communicate with them via text and phone. They were flexible and on time. In fact they were waiting patiently for us on all occasions. Over the years we have used most all the local off-site companies, and for us Gold has been by far the best experience.

They will work with you if you are running late or early, they are good at keeping in touch.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter