Gold Mouse ears at DL?

Mike and Natalie

Earning My Ears
We we watching the Rosebowl Parade this past year. We noticed that on the Disney 50th Aniv. float, the cast menembers were wearing gold mouse ears (similar to the black ones at DL & WDW that you can get your name on). Does anyone know if these will be available to buy at the park.

The gold mouseears are already being sold at the park. They are slightly different than the ones worn in the Rose Bowl though. They are golden and you can get your name put on them. They have a picture of Mickey leading a band/parade and say something about the 50th anniversary.

Yup - I got mine last weekend -- here's a hint when you go....

They sell them at the Hatmosphere on Main Street -- everytime I go that line is out the door. I bought mine at the shop on the corner and then took it to the hat shop in Frontierland to embroider. No line - 5 mins, plus a nice conversation w/the CM. It was worth it to me. :)

They are everywhere in the park. See my pic in my sig, that's my daughter wearing hers. She insisted she wante minnie ears though, and only a few places can put bow on. Hatmosphere and mad hatter are 2 I know of for sure. Everytime she saw someone selling the hats she asked if they could make them Minnie. Then when we bought hers, she must have told the CM 10 times, don't forget I want Minnie ears.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter