gold plan reviews day 2

dansyr

I'm a loser
Gold plan reviews—day 2

Breakfast—Grand Floridian Café -
This was a really great breakfast and also a beautiful restaurant. I had the southern style breakfast , which was scrambled eggs, ham and biscuits and sausage gravy. The scrambled eggs were done perfectly. Dbf had the sausage biscuits and gravy which were huge. I think there were five biscuits. He also had a side of bacon which he said was also really good. I also had some pineapple juice and coffee and the pineapple juice was so fresh….yummm.
Service—A
Food—A
Lost the receipt but I think breakfast was around $40.00 including tip.

Lunch—Matsunoma lounge
OK...here’s where the sushi obsession started. Originally lunch was planned for chef’s de france. After dbf tried sushi the night before at Cali grill...he insisted he needed some more. I like sushi so what the heck. I suggested matsunoma lounge.
For apps, he had a tempura roll and I had the shrimp tempura. For entrees I had the sushi combo and he had the sushi deluxe. Everything was wonderful and it was a nice relaxing place to rest. For beverages I had the green tea and he had a regular soda. He ordered the fresh fruit for dessert which came out cut in a neat little design. I believe we also both had hot green tea with dessert.
Service A
Food A
Total with tip was 72.77

Dinner—Cape May café
We ended up arriving late for our ps. For some reason this trip no matter how early we left so we could make our ps’s on time….we always ended up late. We arrived and had to wait another 20 min for a table, which I knew would cause us to miss illuminations but oh well.
I had a little of everything and it was all good...however I did find a little less choice than the last time we were there. There was no more carving station, and the clams and mussels were mixed together. I picked out all the mussels in my dish and gave them to him.
Total without tip was 51.10
Service—a+ ( our waitress was working her butt off)
Food—B

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter