• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

GOLD STAR POPCentury Fridge/Coffee Swap 2012 OPENINGS

left the fridge in the capable hands of the pop folkd today.. still works great! another good stay at pop.. to bad the weather sucked this past week... at least the rain kept the crowds away!

left the fridge in the capable hands of the pop folkd today.. still works great! another good stay at pop.. to bad the weather sucked this past week... at least the rain kept the crowds away!

I heard AK was practically deserted yesterday. Sounds like it was not a great couple of days. Glad you were able to enjoy yourselves.

We have had a number of last minute changes. If you could please check the list to make sure you know who is before and after you. Openings are availabe in April, May, June, and July.

Hi everyone! I am trying to get in contact with kadesha. I need your info. I have the fridge before you and want to make sure you get evything ok.

Hi

Just wondering if you got my PM regarding the above dates? Can swap on Nov 11 or 22 or early morning on the 23 if available.

Thanks
Leslie

I just got your PM for the opening May 4- May 9. If it is still available, I would LOVE to participate. I tried to PM you back but I have not posted enough as of yet. Please let me know what you need, and I will be happy to confirm everything with you!

Sorry it has taken me so long to get back to everyone. We have had a couple of weeks of intense storms and tornados. Luckily my house is fine but we have had power outages and I have been helping neighbors clean up.

I have updated the list with several new swappers. YEA!!!! Glad to see our fridge, toaster, and coffee pot purring along and out of storage as much as possible.:woohoo:

Glad to hear that you weathered the storms well. There are a couple south of us that did not fare *** well! We are glad to be on board!

T-minus 9 days!!!

Hi,
I am the holder of the fridge from June 12 to June 18. I just found out that the person following me has released their time, June 18 to June 30. I know Extremesoccermom is in the middle of a real weather problem and because of that she has been absent so I thought I would post this in case the person on the wait list might see it.

Thank you for helping me jarvigw. I am hopefully back up and running for a while. :goodvibes
Apparently there was a pin code which came out causing a number of people to switch hotels withou letting me know. And a couple of other who did let me know (Great big TY to them). I have made offers to those on my waitlist but I think I have everything updated so far. If anyone sees any errors in your dates please let me know.
Thanks for all the help and patience.
:love:

I am happy to say that we just got back from our time at the POP and received the fridge directly from bnxdisney without any incident. The fridge, coffee maker, and toaster all worked well and were much appreciated!! Thanks again!!!

I left the fridge for apennel and will contact them via PM to get their addy as I forgot to leave the claim ticket at the front desk....sorry. I also made sure to tip the luggage service girl that checked the fridge....$10....not sure if that was enough but it is what i had in my pocket.

I left a part of a bag of Dunkin Donuts coffee and some more filters with the coffee pot.

The box could use some more tape and Clorox wipes.......I had neither with me.

I think I'm up next! Thanks for posting the fridge status!

I will be sure to bring clorox wipes and packing tape with me!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter