golden forest room - what are the benefits and how to book?

Discussion in 'Disneyland Paris Trip Planning & Community Board' started by susannah365, Jan 6, 2018.

1. susannah365

susannah365 Mouseketeer

I am considering booking a golden forest room at sequoia for my family in October. what benefits are included with a golden forest room? does anyone have any idea how much extra it costs? are they normally included in the 2days/nights free promotion? also, finally, how do I book a room?

2. BadPinkTink

BadPinkTink DIS Veteran

I havent stayed in Golden Forest but this is what is listed on Disneyland Paris website http://www.disneylandparis.ie/hotels/disneys-sequoia-lodge/rates-rooms/

• Luggage service
    • Privileged access to certain attractions with to the exclusive VIP FASTPASSĀ® (suites Only)
    • Private reception desk
    • Access to the private lounge from 7 am to 10.30 pm, serving hot and soft drinks
    • Tea and espresso coffee available
    • Sweet and savoury snacks from 4 pm to 5.30 pm
    • Disney Hotel Fastpass (Golden forest rooms)
    • American buffet breakfast from 7 am to 11 am
    • Includes All Standard Room Amenities, Plus Mini-fridge
    When you book Golden Forest Level you are booking a hotel and park hopper tickets package
    You will get park hopper tickets for both your arrival day and depearture day

Golden Forest Level can be booked either direct with Disneyland Paris through their website or by phone or through your travel agent

3. Avatar

Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  4. susannah365

susannah365 Mouseketeer

thanks. found a good video on youtube which showed the breakfast and snacks which look good! I can't figure out how to book the forest rooms online so I guess I will have to give them a call.

5. dvc cruiser

dvc cruiser Earning My Ears

We stayed in one back in November for 4 night. Absolutely loved it. I think breakfast alone was worth in not to mention the 1 FP's you get. Also the room are located in the main building so its very convenient .You get 1 hotel FP per person per day so for 4 night we got 5 FP's per person. You cant use them on the date printed on them but not between 1 and 4 I think but that was never the problem. Since we left on our 5th day we used the last FP on the 4th day . That is not the rule but the cast member was nice enough to let us do it. They also have free drinks ( non alcohol, you can order from the bar there but its not free) in the golden forest room at certain times during the day. It was nice too grab a bottle of water or hot chocolate for the room each night. If you have any question please ask would love to help.

dolphinz510 likes this.
  6. afan

afan DIS Veteran

I was able to book this room with the get free nights promo, we did 2 nights paid 2 nights free online on the US site because it had the best pricing for our May trip. Not sure why you wouldn't be able to book it online unless it's not available.

Excited for our first trip to DLP which is why we splurged for club.

7. Ware Bears

Ware Bears Bring me that horizon Moderator

We stayed Golden Forest in October and loved it. When booking online, when you input your choice of dates and hotel it will initially only offer you a standard room, you have to choose this, it will then offer you a standard room again with your chosen dates plus a couple of alternatives ie different dates, different hotel, you then click on your original choice again and it should then open up all the rooms that are available to you ie standard, montana, montana lakeside, golden forest, golden forest lakeside. We initially booked our GF room on a 2 nights/2 days free offer then changed it to 30% off/free dining offer and have also booked a 2 nights/2 days free offer for our DD for next year so no problem getting offers for it. I believe it's only Castle Club level at The Disneyland Hotel that doesn't get included in the offers.

8. dolphinz510

dolphinz510 Earning My Ears

Do you mind sharing or PMing me that YouTube video? I'd like to see it.