Golf

silly sally

Earning My Ears
HI

I have a question. My husband and i are going to disney in March-April. My question is my husband wants to play golf at a nice course and doesn't want to go to the disney ones because it cost way to much money. so do any of you know of any other course he can play at. I did a search and i couldn't find any.

Personally, I'd go ahead and play at Disney, but you might want to try golfdigest.com. They have course listings and ratings for the courses as well. Good luck...

I know Celebrations has a beautiful course, but I'm not sure if it's open to the public. I hear there are a lot of fantastic courses in the area, but DH always loves spending a little extra for the luxury of playing the Disney courses.

Are you a Disney Club Member or AP holder? There are great discounts sometimes at the courses on property. DH golfed both times we were there and I know he got a discount of about 20-30% from our DC membership or the AP. Also at different times of the day there are different rates. I think mid day is cheaper as well as twilight. (though mid day I know is VERY HOT!)

The WDW golf courses are very nice. Although they are expensive, any nicer course in the area will likely be close to as expensive (for example, to play at Bay Hill, except in the hot months, it's $150 plus you have to be a hotel guest). There are significant price breaks after 3 p.m. (and after 10 a.m. during the hotter months). For example, March 1-April 29, Magnolia is $65 (instead of $135) after 3 p.m. (and daylight savings time kicks in first weekend in April).

See this website for prices and info on each course:

http://www.wdwgolf.com/

Here's another website with central FL golf info:

http://www.icflorida.com/recreation/guides/golf/

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter