Good air mattress for owner’s locker

Straulin

Mouseketeer
We have a twin self inflating air mattress in our owners locker. It’s highly rated and the kids do not complain about sleeping on it. The one problem is it takes 2/3 of one owners locker. Does anyone have recommendations for one that would be more compact when deflated? I don’t have exact dimensions but was thinking of bringing a replacement down on our upcoming trip.

We have a sound asleep dream series twin.

We have a twin self inflating air mattress in our owners locker. It’s highly rated and the kids do not complain about sleeping on it. The one problem is it takes 2/3 of one owners locker. Does anyone have recommendations for one that would be more compact when deflated? I don’t have exact dimensions but was thinking of bringing a replacement down on our upcoming trip.

We have a sound asleep dream series twin.
You have an air mattress which is highly rated and the kids don’t mind sleeping on it. More compact ones won't be as comfortable. Dump other stuff from Owners Locker or rent an additional locker.
Do you want cranky, unhappy sleep deprived kids?

Edited to add the cheaper, compact, air mattresses tend to deflate during the night.

You have an air mattress which is highly rated and the kids don’t mind sleeping on it. More compact ones won't be as comfortable. Dump other stuff from Owners Locker or rent an additional locker.
Do you want cranky, unhappy sleep deprived kids?
Yeah, we added a second locker. I am hoping to avoid a 3rd.

We don’t always use it. We have two kids (14f, 12m) and they are of the age it is best to sleep separately, but most rooms will have a Murphy bed and Murphy twin or sleeping chair. Only the rare occasion when we don’t have the 3rd sleeping surface or bring extended family do we use it. It just takes up so much of the locker to not be used consistently.

We don’t always use it. We have two kids (14f, 12m) and they are of the age it is best to sleep separately, but most rooms will have a Murphy bed and Murphy twin or sleeping chair. Only the rare occasion when we don’t have the 3rd sleeping surface or bring extended family do we use it. It just takes up so much of the locker to not be used consistently.
Trust me. Any air mattress which is more compact will be all but unusable. Cut something else out of your locker or skip an air mattress.

We have a twin Aerobed that is low profile, I'm looking online and it seems they don't make it anymore, it's the blue and white one like this called the Classic. I can get this in a pretty stuffed locker no issue (making sure to get all the air out and folding as small as possible) and my 21yr old son sleeps on it without complaint.

Aero-bed-twin.jpg

Perhaps you could find on eBay or similar.

I have 4 just for me and I was told the record is 11 (by Owner's Locker themselves)

Do you all with more have them all delivered each trip or have them for different seasons?

In contemplating a 3rd if we need to go for another, my thought was make one of them only needed when the air mattress is needed. So just the air mattress and bedding in that one if we go to 3.

Right now, for myself and my wife, as long as we have our wallets, phones, and are wearing sneakers, we could board a plane without paying anything.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter