• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Good Books!

i<3castawaycay123

Jesus Freak and proud of it! :)
Hey everyone! :goodvibes

I am going on a cruise in 2 weeks and I need some ideas on books to buy on my Kindle for the cruise! I am thinking about buying Nicholas Sparks new book "The Best of Me" and maybe The Help.

I love Twilight and The Hunger Games if that helps any! :thumbsup2

Thanks so much! :)

Hey everyone! :goodvibes

I am going on a cruise in 2 weeks and I need some ideas on books to buy on my Kindle for the cruise! I am thinking about buying Nicholas Sparks new book "The Best of Me" and maybe The Help.

I love Twilight and The Hunger Games if that helps any! :thumbsup2

Thanks so much! :)

My favorite book is The Great Wide Sea by M.H. Herlong. It isn't very difficult to read, but it is a GREAT adventure book! Hope this helps you!!! :thumbsup2By the way, how is The Hunger Games? I literally just got the book today! The Diary of Anne Frank was also pretty good!

ok Thanks so much! :goodvibes

i LOVE the Hunger Games. :lovestruc they are all 3 really good. my favorite is the first one. the last one is a little confusing though...

Have you read The Host? I really enjoyed that one! It's by Stephanie Meyer (I think).
Also, what about the Kingdom Keepers books? Easy reads but SO much fun and so Disney!

Oh and The Help was FANTASTIC!!!!

We Have Always Lived in the Castle by Shirley Jackson is my absolute favorite, though that one can get kind of crazy.

Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher is phenomenal.

If you like Twilight, then you will enjoy "The Eternal Ones". Also, try "The Outsiders" by S.E. Hinton, and "The Giver". They're all great books, and the last two are books that you MUST read in your lifetime!

If you like Twilight, then you will enjoy "The Eternal Ones". Also, try "The Outsiders" by S.E. Hinton, and "The Giver". They're all great books, and the last two are books that you MUST read in your lifetime!

"The Giver" is REALLY good! I definitely recommend it! Also, "Hatchet" is a thrilling, suspenseful adventure book! I could barely put it down!!!!! :goodvibes

I'd recommend pretty much anything by Meg Cabot. ;) Her books are amusing, and kinda romantic. :D But, they aren't very long or hard to read....if that matters. :wizard:

If you liked hunger games than I think you might really like the Maximum Ride collection from James Patterson!

If you liked hunger games than I think you might really like the Maximum Ride collection from James Patterson!

Love this series!

The Percy Jackson series by Rick Riordan is great too. The movie was terrible, but the books are great. Start with the lighning thief.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter