Good deal? I got the e-mail offer yesterday...

jessiesmom

Earning My Ears
I have always booked room separate, bought ticket hoppers and tried to be reasonable with meals. I'm not sure a package is my best bet.

I just booked a trip for me :earsgirl: and DD10 princess: -- Port Orleans Riverside (checking in Oct 4) to include:

*11 days 10 nights standard room
*10 day magic my way ticket
*park hopping option :Pinkbounc
*my way dining plan :mickeybar

We have left over plus options on old passes so we don't need the plus option.
I think we will have PLENTY of food available, but will it be TOO much?

Experts...is this a good value? :confused3

usually, with the codes and dates, as long as you check in by the last day of the offer, it is good your entire stay.

the 1990 sounds like a decent price. like you said, plenty of food, and tickets. consider it this way, i have a family of 4, and if i could have 10-11 days for less than $4k, with food included, i be pretty satisfied.

I am checking in on the last day of the offer.

I think my confusion with whether this is a good deal is that I feel like I'm giving up the possibility of a good room only rate in exchange for the dining plan. Couple that with the fact that we are a travelling party of two -- me and DD10 who eats like a bird. I guess I've never kept track of food expenses on a trip so can't really grasp whether this is a good value for us.

If a good room only code for early October never materializes, I guess that would make things a little clearer. :confused3

That seems to be a good price!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I got POFQ $88 night 10 nights 880.00
Passes 10 day hoppers 468.00
Dining for 2 adults 10 nights 700.00

total: 2048.00

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter