• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Good Hotel By Sea World??

mackeeg

Earning My Ears
Going there first. What is a good place to stay by there.
Thanks
Staying at the Courtyard by downtown Disney other wise, hope its alright!

hawthorn suites has a great internet special going on. check out their site. Otherwise, if you have a car, you can drive the l0 min. distance. www.hawthorn.com

Look no further than the excellent Renaissance Orlando Resort, which has every facility you could want, including some superb restaurants, and is right across the road from SW. They also often do some SW package deals, so it is worth looking them up on this link: Renaissance Orlando

We stayed at the Renaissance Orlando a couple of years ago and thought it was very nice. I don't remember what the deal was that we got but it was something I found checking through the internet. It is a very nice place and we were surprised by the deal that we got. We were also able to walk across the road to Sea World which was great! The only thing I would suggest is to not eat in their restaurant. Part of our deal was free breakfast for the kids at one certain restaurant. Well the prices they charged for my DH's breakfast and mine ended up being more than if we all paid for breakfast at a place like Denny's ! Other than that, I would highly recommend the place.

I just stayed at the Renissance Orlando Marriott across from Seaworld last week.
It is beautiful! The rooms are very nice, spacious, we requested a balcony and got that too. The pool setting is wonderful, very relaxing, yet fun for kids. Nice pool Bar. Right smack dab across from Seaworld. I got this resort for $99 from Priceline, so I just ended up there and loved it. I did check the Tripple A rates and they were around that price too. I probably could of got a cheaper rate through priceline but I was bidding high in hopes to get Hardrock Hotel.
Anyway I was very pleased with this resort. Have fun!

Another vote for the Renaissance. I've never stayed there but have heard wonderful things about this hotel, especially when I stayed at the Renaissance by the airport! They share workers in some areas and they glowed about the hotel. I promised myself I'd check it out.

swranich: The Hard Rock on Priceline??? Did you read that somewhere?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter