Good luck Pete!

So courageous of you to make this choice. I wish you all of the love and support you need to get through this difficult time. 🫶

I echo the sentiments here...from one Jersey shore-raised boy to another. Living so close to the World Showcase and Disney Springs all those years and not falling off the wagon (presumably while your friends/coworkers imbibe themselves) must be excruciating. I hope it all works out for you Pete!

I am writing as an OG DIS Unplugged member. PETE I am sending you much love and support! I have been around these DIS streets for long time, even when I'm not posting, I am here. I was there when the DIS Unplugged show started, I met you on a few cruises PCC 2.0 and PCC 3.0 and at the GKTW New England Cars II Event in Leominster MA in 2011.

❤️ Pete, I have to tell you, you have ALWAYS been who you are today!!! Your success did not change you! CONGRAT on staying REAL!! ❤️

This isn't your first "rodeo" or your first walk down this road... I know you know what steps to take and when... I am so so happy you are taking care of YOU!! So many of us put our own self, health and all of it... aside so we can help others, even when we know it is NOT a good thing and will often have bad results in the end. Thank you for showing us all how important it is to be ourselves first at all costs.

Take care Pete! and take all the time you need! I can't wait to see you be "refreshed and ready to rock" when return!! Sending hugs and love! Lisa C

As a listener of 17 years I have been inspired by Petes determination to change his life, my mother was an alcoholic and it killed her and to hear of people acknowledging and taking ownership of their addiction is so inspirational and admirable, especially to notice the signs of wavering and to proactively take action about that - welldone Pete and good luck xx

Wow.....I've been outta the loop for a while & get hit with this news....So sorry to hear Pete, but glad you are getting what you need.... You got this :thumbsup2 .... With the support, not only from your friends & family but w/ the Dis Community as well.

Be well.

HOORAY! Ryno announced on this week's DIS Unplugged that Pete will return next week, 3/14.

That's great news.

ETA on the morning after: And a terrific show it was, too. A couple of Pete rants along with his typically dynamic hosting style.

As fabulous to have you back as your nails were, Pete. <sassy wink & grin> Watch the video to see why I said that. 😁

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter