Good Morning CRUISE LINE BOARD Family

WELCOME TY!!

If you're ever in CT and ever need anything just let us know!!

Thankyou Seaspray for answering my question.

I have heard of his show and all the great things they do, I just have never watched it, so I didnt know his name.

hopefully he will have a great surprize for someone.

Thanks again,
mom x4,grandma x4

Welcome Ty. It was my company's privilege to help you in Cleveland. I was just sorry I couldn't be there.

All I was thinking during Wonder drydock (watching the "official" thread here on the DIS) was that I could just see Ty there..."Cmon people, we got a whole lotta work to do!" Bullhorn & all :)

Welcome Ty!

Welcome Ty, from another Georgia boy!

Can't wait to "Move That Bus!"

Ty - time frame please - when should be expect an announcement about your new project?

I am a bit surprised not see any moderators yet on any of the threads - just acknowledging Ty now that he is here (or maybe it's still early). :confused3

Good Morning Ty,

All of my family members are huge fans of the show as well. Your generosity and sincerity is inspiring to all of us. :goodvibes And the strength of the families being helped never ceases to amaze me!!!!

I can't make it through the show without crying and I'm tearing up just seeing that you're on the boards.

Thanks to you and everyone else associated with the show for all that you do. :thanks:

-Kristi

OMG This is sooo exciting! :Pinkbounc

Maybe he will announce a DIS family getting an extreme Home makeover?

Maybe he will announce the makings of a NEW ship? :banana:

Maybe he will announce where DCL will sail in 2008? :sunny:

Maybe I'll have to continue writing "maybe" until he "MOVES THAT CURSOR" I mean BUS :confused3

C'mon Ty, just a reply....Pleeze.....

:welcome: to the DIS and Cruise Boards!!! Love the show!!! :thumbsup2

Good morning Ty - and welcome to the DIS!

I love your show (good for a much needed girl-cry on Sunday nights lol) DH thinks I'm a wacko! Anyway, great to see you and we will all be looking forward to your secret unveiling (some of us were a little rabid when Disney was leaving clues to announce their Med sailing so if we get a bit :crazy: about this I am sure you will understand LOL).

SHIRLEY - if you see this - we are still available for anything you need (or the DAIDs) for MAW families coming on the November 25th Magic. Just let me know. :thumbsup2

GGOOOODDD MORNING Ty!!! Thanks for joining us. :sunny:

Yes, I'm a huge fan! We dressed up like Trading Spaces families last year at MNSSHP - my youngest dressed as Ty :teeth: (even though Ty had already left Trading Spaces by then :guilty: ).

Can't wait to hear about a new project. :listen:
My DH is a builder, I've always wondered if we couldn't get in on one of the projects to help. Great Work!! :thumbsup2

:welcome: :welcome:

So this is fun! What a great attention getter. We'll look forward to hearing about your project....

Love watching all of those deserving families get a break--I usually end up in tears! :blush:

:welcome: Ty! The show is great, keep up the good work! :thumbsup2 WIill be watching to see what the secret project is.

Welcome Ty. My family has been watching since your Trading Spaces days. It is amazing what you do for the families on Extreme Makeover. Let us know what we can do to help.

Will it be "move that bus" or "move that 'boat'"? ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter