GOOD MORNING DIS! Whoopsidoodle Hangers On and Friends Meet Here Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
COLOR="Blue"]Hey guys, I am back! Did you miss me?? :)[/COLOR]
We always miss you Matt! :hug:

Although my mum says she heard a siren when I left, so I don't know. And it was dark... :rolleyes1

She'll have to get used to that. It's amazing how much louder they become when your kids are out there somewhere! ;)

I had problems with Norton but I remember there being something to click when you first load it?? :confused3 If it is out of date, the only thing you can't do is update it.

Mine expires tomorrow. I was trying to sign onto the site to check the exact shipping date, but it said my password was wrong. I'm still waiting for the temporary one that was supposed to be sent about an hour ago:confused3

Edited: Alrighty then, I guess the multi-quote thing is not in the cards for me today.

:lmao: to all the above!!

Sorry you can't do multiquote. I would be shattered If I could do it!!

Off to bed now, see you tommorrow. :)

:lmao: to all the above!!

Sorry you can't do multiquote. I would be shattered If I could do it!!

Off to bed now, see you tommorrow. :)

It worked yesterday! I probably need to go back and read the post with the instructions!

Good night! (that time difference is still strange! ;) )

If you find the post with the multi-quote instructions please let me know!! I've always been jealous of those that were doing that!! I thought I was just to stupid to figure it out!!:confused3

Yet again, another infamous line!!

If you find the post with the multi-quote instructions please let me know!! I've always been jealous of those that were doing that!! I thought I was just to stupid to figure it out!!:confused3

Count me in with being too stupid...sometimes. I couldn't figure that one out either!:rotfl2:

Just click on the button to the right of the quote button...do that for as many posts as you want. When you are done, either push "post reply" or "quote" (in the final post you want to quote). In between each of the sections of quotes you can type in a reply. You can remove part of the quote, but be careful not to remove any of the html brackets around the quote or it won't come out looking like a quote. You might not want to do any removing of text at first. Just study what it looks like at first and you'll see what I'm talking about. I was totally clueless doing this at first and I figured it out--if I can do it, ANYONE CAN! :teeth:

OK, I'll try instructions...

and if they don't make sense..:confused3

To multi-quote, just click on all of the posts you want to quote. Then hit reply. When it brings up the reply box, all of the posts will be there, with brackets and the word quote at the beginning and the end. You just type what you want to say in between them.

Clear as mud?

Just click on the button to the right of the quote button...do that for as many posts as you want. When you are done, either push "post reply" or "quote" (in the final post you want to quote). In between each of the sections of quotes you can type in a reply. You can remove part of the quote, but be careful not to remove any of the html brackets around the quote or it won't come out looking like a quote. You might not want to do any removing of text at first. Just study what it looks like at first and you'll see what I'm talking about. I was totally clueless doing this at first and I figured it out--if I can do it, ANYONE CAN! :teeth:

How come yours sounded better???:confused: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Count me in with being too stupid...sometimes. I couldn't figure that one out either!:rotfl2:
I was just...

:wizard: I can see it now.....we'll all be multi-quoting...the dis will go :crazy: :rotfl2:
seeing if ......

this will work!!

"As you read a thread and you see something you want to quote, click on the little box in the bottom right side of the post you want to quote that looks like this
multiquote_off.gif
When you click on it, it will turn orange. Continue reading and clicking on each post you want to quote. When you get to the end of the thread and click "submit reply" -all the threads that you clicked that little symbol on will be quoted within your reply!"

It's Tim's post #68 -- http://disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1370689&page=5

YEA!!:cheer2: Now I can post like Poke' and T&B and all the rest of you cool kids in the class!!:cool2:

You're working on it today, aren't you?:lmao:

:yay: :yay:

What is really sad is that I posted somewhere that I pride myself on not being a "redneck" and look at what I post!! It really makes you wonder how bad the people in my town talk!!:lmao:

What is really sad is that I posted somewhere that I pride myself on not being a "redneck" and look at what I post!! It really makes you wonder how bad the people in my town talk!!:lmao:

I've been to Oklahoma and I live in Georgia...there are rednecks everywhere!:eek: (But you don't sound like one to me...):goodvibes

I am the "go to" person here. :rolleyes:

I went back read the instructions again.

We've found something new to occupy our time! :cool1:

And the DIS will never be the same!

Maybe it was the shot of tequila I had... :cool1: ;)

:yay: :yay: :yay:

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

It IS Friday, after all...;)

Waiting for DH to come home from picking up son from sports practice...was supposed to be over at 6:30...it's 10 minutes away. I'd be worried, but I know these coaches...:sad2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter